Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Whenever someone asks when it's going to leak / where to find the leaks in here I break out in a sweat after last week  :toofunny:  

Also the sam smith stuff is ridiculous, as takeitdoen said it's just the 'i'm wasted' part that sounds vaguely similar. People are just jumping onto trying to create the next get creep free.

I LOVE LANA but « i’m the only one » sometimes sounds like the greatest maybe cause she did the same high notes but it’s a little bit true BUUUUT lana Did a better song like duh ! It’s beautiful

For those who want to buy the NFR limited edition cassette but aren't form the UK, there's someone on the UK who pre-ordered it and will dispatch it immediately to international buyers for like 60 euros, here's the link

I've brought a dozen of them, and will be putting them on eBay when they arrive - and definitely won't be hawking them like this, lol. I've also seen people listing them for upwards of £65+ on eBay and it makes me sad for the fans who want them.

I'll share the link when it's all ready (sometime next week/weekend, I'd guess, depending when the cassettes arrive?).

How much did LFL sell in first week? Also totally?.

Someone said NFR will sell only 105k copies.. did they mean first week in US only or WW?

Also how do these sales work..?? Streams also contribute to sales?

I just woke up and haven't gone back to read the previous pages yet, so I don't know if this has been posted, but someone put each song with a Norman Rockwell painting and it's kinda rad:

https://vk.com/ldrey?z=photo-29173834_457326783%2Fwall-29173834_306616

Call me a plagiarist, but I'm stealing these for my Insta. They're pretty dope

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I've brought a dozen of them, and will be putting them on eBay when they arrive - and definitely won't be hawking them like this, lol. I've also seen people listing them for upwards of £65+ on eBay and it makes me sad for the fans who want them.

I'll share the link when it's all ready (sometime next week/weekend, I'd guess, depending when the cassettes arrive?).

Will you be shipping world wide? And thank you, I've been trying to find people who are willing to buy them and most of them are selling them for quintuple the original price 

Y’all are hyping me up for California so bad. I can’t wait.

it deserves all the hype 

60 euros for a cassette  :teehee:

Ikr, but I guess this is what happens when something is that exclusive, just like how her new merch on her site isn't even viewable in Canada  :toofunny:

why u gotta do us like that lana

Y’all are hyping me up for California so bad. I can’t wait.

It reminds me of Heroin and especially The Blackest Day

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it literally sounds like a UV outtake, pure gold

I can’t wait. UV is my favourite album and someone else here said it sounds like Heroin and The Blackest Day which of course I love those too.