Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I listened to the LQ leak of california once when I was still half asleep and I wasn’t wearing headphones so I can’t remember what it sounds like and I don’t want to listen to it again until the album comes out BUT IM SO TEMPTED AFTER ALL THIS GUSHING PRAISE

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

still cannot believe lana actually put

"you act like a kid even though you stand six foot two"

in a song what an honest legend

Random question, does anyone know how tall Gerald is :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It's so quiet in here, we need a leak.

Like a whole album leaked sis...wyd

Jk I get what u mean but It’s usually always quite here after a major event like yesterday <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Random question, does anyone know how tall Gerald is :creep:

I have already investigated and she has 3 or 4 exes whose heights range frm 6'1 - 6'4. Fuckboy Gerald was the tallest, I think. 

Nobody was exactly 6'2 but she's never exact, either. 

I can imagine Fuckboy Gerald thinking his poetry is fantastic and throwing tantrums, though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i am personally suing lana for insurance money after the nfr uo cover forced me to jump off a building and snap my legs off

Funny you should mention that as I’m suing her for emotional distress caused by her ghosting us for half a year and limiting the glitter cassette to the UK store

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I've brought a dozen of them, and will be putting them on eBay when they arrive - and definitely won't be hawking them like this, lol. I've also seen people listing them for upwards of £65+ on eBay and it makes me sad for the fans who want them.

I'll share the link when it's all ready (sometime next week/weekend, I'd guess, depending when the cassettes arrive?).

Thank you!

8LQ1.gif

Funny you should mention that as I’m suing her for emotional distress caused by her ghosting us for half a year and limiting the glitter cassette to the UK store

and i'm suing for the physical and emotional damages caused by tryn to have my pu**y taste like pepsi cola.

Whiskers was not pleased.

that second verse of California...the drums..... :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

In the cock in the cock in the cockpit, I'm your pilot

these fake lyrics are quoted so much that i don't even remember what the real lyrics are...like i have no fuckin idea what to expect instead

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

ok someone help i keep singing the lyrics “it’s like i said if you stay i’ll stay too” and i don’t know the song and keep hearing lana as the singer but i can’t figure it out

the bridge of freak?

ok someone help i keep singing the lyrics “it’s like i said if you stay i’ll stay too” and i don’t know the song and keep hearing lana as the singer but i can’t figure it out

yes to heaven?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

these fake lyrics are quoted so much that i don't even remember what the real lyrics are...like i have no fuckin idea what to expect instead

in your car, in your car, in your backseat, i'm your baby

Lana really showed off her ass in the double mv and im living for it

my bisexual ass was QUAKING

I don't think Sam Smith will sue .. hes a huge LDR fan and has tweeted how she inspires him so much.

lowkey if Lana plagiarised off my work I would thank her and release a song about how beautiful she is

nice cocc bro