Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Alright, Genius says that Fuck it I Love You sampled Lucky Ones. Does anyone now where and at what time stamp?

it uses the same drum loop from the demo

About California & Love Song

California has the soft beginning, build up & sexy explosion I wish Love Song had. I mean the raspy voice & lyrics are feeding me mama :defeated:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Maybe the whay that I'm living is killing me

I like to light up the stage with a song

Do shit to keep me turned on

But one day I woke up like

Maybe I'll do it differently

giphy.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Maybe I’m going insane but do you guys also hear Lana talking during the outro of Cinnamon Girl? It sounds like she says something and then decided to put it in reverse. Like it’s going backwards if that makes sense. Satanic queen

She's really cruisin for a smackdown from thomas edwardo yorke if that's the case  :creep:

how do i get rid of my "warning point"?  I see so many folks on here asking about and talking about the leak, and all i did was one of those "please don't DM me the link" posts that everyone else was doing.  C'mon, admins!  I haven't even listened to all the leaked stuff, and I waited for the video to premiere like a good stan.

I got one for asking if matcha is good, so thank g-d they're pretty permanent  :hooker:

what you did counts as asking for a link because everyone knows what 'don't send me a link' means and it got enforced hard when the LQ leak happened, half the people on this thread got a warning point so don't take it personally I guess

locals only