Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The highest score on Metacritic at the moment for 2019 is 91/100. Do you guys honestly think she can top this or get the same score? I personally think the album will get a score of 85 maximum but who knows.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Showed the video to my brother, he said it isn't as good as her old stuff :crossed: .

(by old stuff he means ultraviolence, he doesn't really know her BTD era stuff)

He probably thinks UV (vid) > 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I hope y'all aren't serious about it being "jesus" or "jazz" in my veins in FIILY   :facepalm:  she sings "chances in my veins" clear as day lol

“Chances” makes no sense. Chances for what? And why are they in her veins? “Jazz” makes more sense but I still hear a “dr” sound

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

“Chances” makes no sense. Chances for what? And why are they in her veins? “Jazz” makes more sense but I still hear a “dr” sound

So do I, I don't understand how everybody hears "ch" or "j" sounds. I swear I hear something close to "dresses". 

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

In the beginning, yeah, I do hear the ''dr'' sound which makes it sonds like drugs, but then it sounds like she says ''drugs is in my veins'' so that doesn't make sense

Oh you know what, I definetly think it's jazz. Jazz is in my veins. She definetly sings: (blank) IS in my veins

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

how do i get rid of my "warning point"?  I see so many folks on here asking about and talking about the leak, and all i did was one of those "please don't DM me the link" posts that everyone else was doing.  C'mon, admins!  I haven't even listened to all the leaked stuff, and I waited for the video to premiere like a good stan.

26vMNDz.gif

In the beginning, yeah, I do hear the ''dr'' sound which makes it sonds like drugs, but then it sounds like she says ''drugs is in my veins'' so that doesn't make sense

Oh you know what, I definetly think it's jazz. Jazz is in my veins. She definetly sings: (blank) IS in my veins

Final update lol. It's 100% jazz, you can see it by the way she's moving her mouth in the video

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I cant even give my proper opinion bc I havent listened to the leaks yet .. lowkey bugs me qQMT4EJ.gif

Showed the video to my brother, he said it isn't as good as her old stuff :crossed: .

(by old stuff he means ultraviolence, he doesn't really know her BTD era stuff)

Ok but the uv album trailer ALONE, just wowow

UV/Honeymoon

Well my take on it is dark but I say chances because she references shooting up and when you shoot up you could either survive it or not survive depending how much intake but I guess I'm not sure anymore since everyone is saying different things  :toofloppy:

mypictr_380x225-7.png