Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

My brother lives BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE STORE OMG. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY THE ALBUM AND I ALREADY OWE HIM LIKE 70 DOLLARS OMG I WANT TO DIE

i hate south america

the picture of the flowers looks like something my grandma would post on her knitting page.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

(just saw this post, havent seen the following pages yet)

I'm from Chile sis whats the tea :hooker:

bitch run. Run to the closest music store. Están vendiendo el álbum amixxxxx anda a comprarlo AHORA (y me lo mandas ❤️)

Aparentemente las tiendas en Chile lo estan vendiendo antes, so we need the leak

Before was was was, was was is _@idkangel

My brother lives BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE STORE OMG. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY THE ALBUM AND I ALREADY OWE HIM LIKE 70 DOLLARS OMG I WANT TO DIE

We could all chip in, you know, for the common good!  :w8ing:

Edit: and by 'we', I mean all these 200+ users lurking the thread, hi guys

Congrats to Lana’s team for somehow managing to keep the album from leaking in any decent quality to this point in time (2/3 days before). A leak now would be inconsequential :creep: :creep: :creep:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

What are you even doisoiing here just to get that fucking album please i'm starin gHlyBvET.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

give me your paypal and make him go 

bitch run. Run to the closest music store. Están vendiendo el álbum amixxxxx anda a comprarlo AHORA (y me lo mandas ❤️)

Me lo reenvias, lo subire a un sitio que no lo puedan bajar y que solo dure 24h. Then we run!

What's with the ugly white background and the bad photo placement?? Its bugging me cus i always thought the background would be of the painted blue sky, the plain white just doesn't fit with this era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The gays paying her debts: "Yeah no, maybe later"

The gays paying for a unknow kiddo from Chile to buy his album and leak it: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS"