Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

69245675_508814696545615_556157393923211

They cropped it so strangely, but I think it’s so her hand and face wouldn’t be cropped off if they put it in the center... but it could’ve been an image of a portion of the painted background surrounding them... idk.

My brother lives BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE STORE OMG. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY THE ALBUM AND I ALREADY OWE HIM LIKE 70 DOLLARS OMG I WANT TO DIE

how much money does he need for it we can all donate a lil via paypal or cashapp or sum

g68BRo8.gif

@@Vintage Kid Someone posted the name of the store here and some obsessed fans already told them that it shouldn't be out for sale yet. If they are refusing to sell it to you, just tell them that you waited for this album really long and that you travelled from another city, because of their post on social media. Play on that card.

Will any UK stores have it on the shelves yet? I will have a look in ASDA on my break tomorrow and try and steal a copy if they wont let me through the checkout. Though im sure Penny at the fast lane wont know whats up,

my mind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Will any UK stores have it on the shelves yet? I will have a look in ASDA on my break tomorrow and try and steal a copy if they wont let me through the checkout. Though im sure Penny at the fast lane wont know whats up,

my mind

UK supermarkets probably won't even stock this on release date lmao

honestly not to be a sad case but i was struggling a lot tonight with my ed and reading through these posts has cracked me up. i luv u all.  :pft:

They cropped it so strangely, but I think it’s so her hand and face wouldn’t be cropped off if they put it in the center... but it could’ve been an image of a portion of the painted background surrounding them... idk.

Totally agree with you! It's such a weird composition, and means Duke (I think that's his name, haha) is the focal point, rather than Lana on the CD itself. They should've used a different picture or just the blue paint strokes or something.

Lana coming through and replacing Hope for LFA mbK53xg.gif

I'm unironically about to call and ask to speak to the manager  :deadbanana: I paid for express shipping and i'm still gonna get it 2 weeks late  :deadbanana:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg