Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

'HANGINGFROOT' Are you here? We need you.

ok now it’s time to get excited

even though I know this won’t leak for a few hours

ITS 1AM HERE

CHILE BRING IT ON

OMG. I can't believe my city doesn't have ANY music store. I want to fucking DIE.

I mean, in all fairness. You guys have lit rally waited 11 long months to hear this album. And now, 11 months later when we are LIT RALLY 3 days away from the album u want it to leak? make it make sense luv

I personally never understood this logic. I mean, if one is waiting so damn much for something and, very close to the so awaited date, has the opportunity to experience it sooner... wouldn't that person definitely prefer that? :rip:

Just stressed at people having NFR and not leaking it, luv, it was anything personal xx 

I get the hype and angst... Today, some fan account  reposted the first snippet of HIaB and it's been like 84 years of stress and impatience and delusion since.. 

I mean, in all fairness. You guys have lit rally waited 11 long months to hear this album. And now, 11 months later when we are LIT RALLY 3 days away from the album u want it to leak? make it make sense luv

we're starving we want it as soon as possible

I personally never understood this logic. I mean, if one is waiting so damn much for something and, very close to the so awaited date, has the opportunity to experience it sooner... wouldn't that person definitely prefer that? :rip:

I guess waiting for Christmas morning for my gifts has been transposed to my adult life as well  :lmao:  :lmao:

I mean yes but, that would only make sense if it were months before the set release date. For example if the album was sceduled for August 30th but we were in lets say May or June, and then it somehow leaked.. then i would understand if u wanted to listen to it but.. if you've waited such a long time already without a date in site, and then its announced 1 month prior, u may as well just wait.. why throw it all away when its out in 3 days yaknow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

TheBoss hermano chileno, save us all! NFR is being sold here in Chile what the fuckkkk

está desconectado desde hace horas :poordat: