Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So hear me out!
Do you actually think that someone that's not a big fan is gonna be searching for leaks?
Only fans do that, and most of them buy the god damn album like 5 times
So it doesn't affect anyone but the fans and they dont even care about it because they usually love it
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Before was was was, was was is _@idkangel

I mean yes but, that would only make sense if it were months before the set release date. For example if the album was sceduled for August 30th but we were in lets say May or June, and then it somehow leaked.. then i would understand if u wanted to listen to it but.. if you've waited such a long time already without a date in site, and then its announced 1 month prior, u may as well just wait.. why throw it all away when its out in 3 days yaknow

what are you exactly thowing away? patience? :rip: I love you but this is meaningless

So hear me out!

Do you actually think that someone that's not a big fan is gonna be searching for leaks?

So it doesn't affect anyone but the fans and they dont even care about it because they usually love it

intellectual legend

Hay otro usuariooo, @nachooboy (no sé si lo estaré escribiendo bien) bihhh

ah siii ahora le escribo en Insta :defeated:

It's a matter of time until a messy gay puts his hands on this album I give it three more hours until it leaks  :teehee:

As I said before, it's night time already in Chile... I doubt it will leak today

So hear me out!

Not only they won't go searching for leaks but they also won't spend their time downloading an album. Like c'mon guys we live in the streaming era, casual listeners don't download albums anymore they're too lazy. Hell even I am like that, the only leak I downloaded this year was Madame X :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Guys we only have like 3 days left let’s get this thread to 200 more pages let’s go!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

As I said before, it's night time already in Chile... I doubt it will leak today

It’s only 6:44 PM, it’s not late there yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it's just starting to get dark. We still have 15 more minutes till 7 and stores in Santiago don't close very early iirc, I haven't gone in like a year

what are you exactly thowing away? patience? :rip: I love you but this is meaningless

idek, i think im just going by my own experience, cus for me i've anticipated this album so so much and i've booked a week off holiday and everything, even made a countdown that i've hung up on my bedroom wall lol.. so to listen to it now would feel very anti climatic for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I have faith a good gay will run to the nearest store to buy the album and leak it for us b52J9b7.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains