Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I forgot hope (aka the best single) has an extended version, im so curious about that

yeah as is i think the ending of the album will be kind of anticlimactic with hope (as much as i love the song) and i wonder if the extended version would be a more appropriate closer

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

The CD is disgusting oh my god sksksksk, they should've zoomed out a lot more and had lana and the guy on the right hand side and then just photoshopped more scenery to the left side of the picture, what the fuck is this mess

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Some people just want their first time to be special  :hooker:

I'm with Terrence on this one

Trust me I'll do my first time special, but if the universe wants time to move faster then my mind is open :creep:

Where are y’all seeing the booklet?!?!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

My brother lives BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE STORE OMG. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY THE ALBUM AND I ALREADY OWE HIM LIKE 70 DOLLARS OMG I WANT TO DIE

You failed, is there something we can do for that? 

Before was was was, was was is _@idkangel

My brother lives BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE STORE OMG. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY THE ALBUM AND I ALREADY OWE HIM LIKE 70 DOLLARS OMG I WANT TO DIE

WELL JUST RAISE YOUR DEBT TO 100 DOLLARS AND MAKE HIM GET THAT ALBUM 3P4zlCd.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Trust me I'll do my first time special, but if the universe wants time to move faster then my mind is open :creep:

Ah, we do love an open-minded Daddy of the year 2k19!  :oic: