Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know what this dude's source is so he could just be talking shit but he says he was told Norman Fucking Rockwell was postponed for Billie fucking Eilish I-https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/08/26/snl-releases-some-hosts-music-acts-for-fall-newcomer-billie-eilish-17-chosen-over-taylor-swift-29-for-season-opener

“I’ve been told”, but by who? Mmm, I won’t believe it until there’s a legitimate source or Lana herself saying it.

it's sad you know  :toofloppy: 

tumblr_otnyeuggvH1v1o8nxo1_400.jpg

to think that she literally took a whole ass year to "plan" this era and this is what we get 

I forgot hope (aka the best single) has an extended version, im so curious about that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why is anyone surprised the CD has the album cover on it? The CD is always the same as the label on the vinyl and we already knew the album cover was on the vinyl label, so..... it was obvious.

And don’t be too let down if you don’t like how it looks. Luckily you don’t have to see it while it’s playing.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Honest question, what's the point of having the word "fucking" in the title of your album if you're going to censor (or used the initials which looks weird af for non-fans) on every fucking version of the album, cassette, vinyls, cds and on streaming services? So dumb

idek, i think im just going by my own experience, cus for me i've anticipated this album so so much and i've booked a week off holiday and everything, even made a countdown that i've hung up on my bedroom wall lol.. so to listen to it now would feel very anti climatic for me

I mean I get you. I remember clearly, when Mariners came out, I already planned my first listen... I want to go for a bike ride at golden hour down the nearest avenue to the parks :rip: Luckily I haven't ruined my first experience with Norman listening to the shitty cassette leaks, but if it does leak tonight... If it doesn't, then I can wait. It's now or never :rip:

Honest question, what's the point of having the word "fucking" in the title of your album if you're going to censor (or used the initials which looks weird af for non-fans) on every fucking version of the album, cassette, vinyls, cds and on streaming services? So dumb

I think it has more to do with putting it out as she artisticly envisioned it instead of conforming to hypocrite society norms and changing the album herself. Like if they're so bothered with it so let them change it themselves, she commited to her vision kQLDDMM.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Have y'all ever actually downloaded a leak? If you don't have ad blocker it's always a freaking mindfield to get the link, if you even get to the right website in the first place. Anyone that is not a Stan would never take the amount of time we take to get it. Leaks the week of release never hurt and artist. If they did, Lana wouldn't have a career. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I mean I get you. I remember clearly, when Mariners came out, I already planned my first listen... I want to go for a bike ride at golden hour down the nearest avenue to the parks :rip: Luckily I haven't ruined my first experience with Norman listening to the shitty cassette leaks, but if it does leak tonight... If it doesn't, then I can wait. It's now or never :rip:

Some people just want their first time to be special  :hooker:

I'm with Terrence on this one