Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Here I go:

Born To Die: Video Games

I know it's cliché but this is literally the song that has gotten me into Lana, I can't forget that.

Paradise: Ride

Probably my best song too (until recently I didn't even know there were a lot of people here that didn't like it lol). Best production of any of her songs, mark my words! Also one of her best vocal performance too. Best video of hers too (along with Shades of Cool, and now Doin' Time apparently lol).

Ultraviolence: I would said West Coast had it had been the single version, but believe it or not: Sad Girl! That song is a fucking mood, the bridge puts me in a trans like state!

Honeymoon: Terrence Loves You

Such a beautiful, delicate, cinematic and etheral song! Her best bridge too.

Lust for Life: Get Free

Such a weird and interesting track, one of my favorites too.

Norman Fucking Rockwell: The greatest

Well... The greatest is the greatest, that's it.

A REMINDER

dm me your nfr songs ranking from 1 to 14 if you want to be a part of our joint ranking list we're making

people already dm-ed me so don't let this flop

you can post it on here too but tag me

Can I do this when I hear the HQ at midnight EST? It is everyone doing this now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Can I do this when I hear the HQ at midnight EST? It is everyone doing this now

yeah we agreed that there's no a deadline yet so just send whenever you want and we'll see

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The promo for this album is out of this world. Just what MAGNUM OPUS deserves. :flutter:

We get it, you think it's great. Good for you.

Stop being boring by posting the same statement over and over again challenge, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i think the thread could hit 3900 pages and that will be so sad because we would have been so close to 4000

we're changing the plan: everyone stop posting  :creep:

giphy.gif

This is my first time listening to HTD (I didn't listen to the previous leak) and uh...

giphy.gif

I mean Lana's voice is sweet and all...but those beats sound so cheap and 'empty' if that makes sense. Also those jingle bells really don't fit at all. It sounds so abrupt in such a soft song and takes the focus away from the vocals, then when they stop all of a sudden it just sounds so choppy. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is my first time listening to HTD (I didn't listen to the previous leak) and uh...

giphy.gif

I mean Lana's voice is sweet and all...but those beats sound so cheap and 'empty' if that makes sense. Also those jingle bells really don't fit at all. It sounds so abrupt in such a soft song and takes the focus away from the vocals, then when they stop all of a sudden it just sounds so choppy. 

I don't hate the song but the piano version was so much better... she should make that deluxe edition with piano version of it.. but the album one is okay for christmas i guess

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The most insane thing to me is that after the bridge, on the third verse, all the instruments are in TURBO MODE when that literally should be the quietest part of the song. I mean HOW could they fuck up so bad? It's truly annoying what they did to the song

who was it who was granting wishes by manifesting them in ha mind when the vinyl colours became known? They manifested the refund from Lana's store from me, I need one more wish  :tommy: pincurlandpearls exclusive violet vinyl

'twas i! hopefully my powers are still intact: oh universe, please deliver unto us the pincurlsandpearls exclusive violet vinyl release of norman fucking rockwell by lana del rey aka lizzy grant

it's just the way i feel