Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why you hating on some kid you don't know?

I'm glad that he's supporting her and yeah she might give them fans more attention but if they go to every event (which will cost a lot of money) then they deserve it - damn I wish I could afford to and had access to her events, I'd be at all of them too.

There's many reasons not to like him, especially after it was proven he and his entourage of Lanalite Devouts would be aggressive towards people and push them to get to her, and many other shady gross things...

wasn't he rude to a bunch of people at the LATTM tour orrrrrr

Very

There's many reasons not to like him, especially after it was proven he and his entourage of Lanalite Devouts would be aggressive towards people and push them to get to her, and many other shady gross things...

Very

fuck that shit. if some irksome little twink tried to push me, i'd drop his ass.

giphy.gif

May Jailer is boring.

@@TerrenceLovesMe you’ve been dethroned as worst taste!!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

“A nice guy” lmao he’s rude to everyone trying to get a decent spot at every Lana show. Plus he’s taller than everyone so if he had a tiny little bit of respect towards other fans he would let them see Lana too. I’m not saying just because he’s tall he doesn’t deserve to get front row but if you’ve already been part of 10+ shows let other people enjoy Lana as well.

Other than that, he looks like a clown :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

“A nice guy” lmao he’s rude to everyone trying to get a decent spot at every Lana show. Plus he’s taller than everyone so if he had a tiny little bit of respect towards other fans he would let them see Lana too. I’m not saying just because he’s tall he doesn’t deserve to get front row but if you’ve already been part of 10+ shows let other people enjoy Lana as well.

Other than that, he looks like a clown :hottie:

10+? Try 30+ at LEAST.

Also the FaceTuned selfies...sweetie what is you doing?

I don't know the guy, but imagine saving all your money to see her because she never comes to your city, getting there as early as you can, standing in the sun/rain, run toward the barricade then have the same group of people you see online boasting about seeing her for the 11th time and this dude is blocking most of your view. Or better yet, you try and give her a gift/letter, and one of his friends is trying to get Lana's attention screaming "omg Lana remember me?!?!?" and she brushes past you 'cause she was distracted. Those scenarios alone, I get why it makes people upset seeing him or his friends in the front. Idk if the stories of them brushing and shoving toward the front are true, but I do remember one of his friends online making a snobby comment about someone being bitter only because they have to work and are still too "broke" to go to her concert. That didn't give me a good impression of them...

fuck that shit. if some irksome little twink tried to push me, i'd drop his ass.

same, if he did that to me he'd be feeling the end of my 5 inch heel in his crotch

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't know the guy, but imagine saving all your money to see her because she never comes to your city, getting there as early as you can, standing in the sun/rain, run toward the barricade then have the same group of people you see online boasting about seeing her for the 11th time and this dude is blocking most of your view. Or better yet, you try and give her a gift/letter, and one of his friends is trying to get Lana's attention screaming "omg Lana remember me?!?!?" and she brushes past you 'cause she was distracted. Those scenarios alone, I get why it makes people upset seeing him or his friends in the front. Idk if the stories of them brushing and shoving toward the front are true, but I do remember one of his friends online making a snobby comment about someone being bitter only because they have to work and are still too "broke" to go to her concert. That didn't give me a good impression of them...

Thats the point. Thank u.. I know others fanbases that huge fas give space to others fas to meet the idol and on lana fanbase always the same front line.. Specially on the USA shows :toofunny: :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Can someone post his @s? I wanna see who this dude is

win Edwards or whatever on twitter

It's honestly so annoying how he's EVERYWHERE. FOR FUCK'S SAKE CAN YOU LET OTHER PEOPLE SEE LANA OR GET HER ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weren't him and Elle hanging out today? imagine them looking at this forum and just seeing a bunch of people trashing him  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

(its what he deserves xoxo)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif