Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it bad to assume that it was Chuck who shot the cover, since Ben didnt like it?

It's kinda 50/50. After all he did let her put the good HM cover on the BACK of the CD :oprah3:

Does anyone ever like anything Chuck shoots

The Love video/ Album cover shoot actually wasnt that bad. It just wasnt *cover* worthy. It should have been something she released to promote the love video.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I hope its smth like Honeymoon's cover since its at least decent lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

this january single better come the fuck thru ! she seemed like “meh” about the date but i’m sure it will be released in january. also, that cover is FUCKING killing me. should we trust bens judgement? also, this album will be her best one. watch. it WILL be on some UV type shit.

giphy.gif

this january single better come the fuck thru ! she seemed like “meh” about the date but i’m sure it will be released in january. 

i really hope  that the january single doesnt turn out like the october one

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

honestly. but i have a little more hope for this one because there’s a date you know ? she has it in mind.

giphy.gif

The 8th is on a Friday too..so maybe it IS cinnamon. Fridays are more commercial. Probably explains why she released the others on Tuesdays. they were buzz singles

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This is why I need to hear this live and hear it for myself. I really hope she’ll actually do it and give us something to hold us over. Even a stand alone song that isn’t on the album (Bartender maybe since it “didn’t belong to an album” in Jan 2018)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Nicole Nodland for NFR album cover

Is this confirmed? Or just what you want? Because that’d be great

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i am 1000000% Chuck will shoot the new album cover. Lana will be like hey Chuck E cheese i had this idea for a long time let's see if it works