Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

UV 2.0. Everyone glue wont work this time. You need to WELD your wigs to your head. She is C O M I N G.

:krylie: :oprah:

:willcut: on a side not she better not be depressed again. It's ok to be mellow and reflect on life. But my girl deserves happiness and I will cut anyone who threatens that

You cannot tell someone to "Not be Depressed again" ... that is like telling someone to just look outside and smell the roses... sry I have just been depressed before and everything is dark and sometimes you feel like not getting out of bed  

ALSO I love your WELD statement, I am chuckling 

I'm so ready for "Instagram Baddie - YouTube Vlogger In My Real Life" coming on January 8th, 2019! :sluttybunny:

Alt title mtv cribz

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

You cannot tell someone to "Not be Depressed again" ... that is like telling someone to just look outside and smell the roses... sry I have just been depressed before and everything is dark and sometimes you feel like not getting out of bed

ALSO I love your WELD statement, I am chuckling

I know you cant force someone to feel a certain way. But It just really hurts my heart knowing how dark of a place she used to be in. I would hate for her to go back to that.sorry if I came off as insensitive

:icant:

And if her sadness is being caused by a guy or toxic ppl then...(polishes shot gun) I just wanna talk to them... :willcut:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ugh Lana and Marina both releasing singles in January im crying n shaking at the same time :trisha:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Let's just hope someone else besides Chuck shoots the cover lawd jesus

Someone asked if she worked with Neil recently..

To which she replied "no I have not worked with Neil"

So that's dead :eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

if she said she was too lazy to do the idea shes doing next that means it litteraly CANT be boring

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Is it bad to assume that it was Chuck who shot the cover, since Ben didnt like it?

not at all

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Someone asked if she worked with Neil recently..

To which she replied "no I have not worked with Neil"

So that's dead :eartha:

Caught that 

Our good sis Neil has been left in the dust lately i really envisioned him shooting the cover  :toofunny:

R5sPD4M.jpg