Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So now we shouldn't objectively like Hope in a Lana forum?

Why does everyone always feel so personally attacked I mean like jesus mary and joseph! Just because someones says " I don't like *insert song here*" doesn't mean they're telling you not to like it. They're just stating their opinion, I mean jeez if we're not here to talk about what we like and what we don't like might as well shut down LanaBoards

source.gif

I love you

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

we shouldn't anything. There's nothing that we have to do or an opinion we have to have, if we don't like the song cause we think it's trash well good for us

EDIT: This sounds so pressed and angry but I swear I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry☹️ jgdj

My point is that saying it's EMBARRASING that people in the forum like the song even though it's OBJECTIVELY her worst song ever is a bit... wtf? People can definitely not like the song and share their opinion, but to expect everyone in a forum about Lana to hate the song...

My point is that saying it's EMBARRASING that people in the forum like the song even though it's OBJECTIVELY her worst song ever is a bit... wtf? People can definitely not like the song and share their opinion, but to expect everyone in a forum about Lana to hate the song...

But who the fuck is saying we should all hate X song....

Like please @ them because I haven't seen that 

But who the fuck is saying we should all hate X song....

Like please @ them because I haven't seen that 

Tbh it’s embarrassing that people on the forum actually like HIADT when it’s objectively the worst thing she has ever released. I’m not even trolling like I sometimes am. The song is BAAAAD I listened to it exactly once and knew I never wanted to listen again

Is this the same forum that constantly dragged Roachella when it surprise dropped?? HIATD reminds me a lot of Coachella (except Coachella is so much better imo) so I can’t possibly understand how more than like 3 people on this forum could like HIADT

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

The only cover-worthy photo she’s taken this era is the promotional one for VB where she’s sitting on the ground with the wires and shit in the bacground, yet it’s not a cover of any of the singles

Hope is amazing and if you think otherwise you probably just can't afford cotton buds ENuuFxD.gif get your ears cleaned hoes

Or we can all coexist with differing opinions that add to the network known as the human race because it helps us explore different sides to the story and adds flavors to the cooking pot that wouldn't be present had we all liked the same shit ENuuFxD.gif

The only cover-worthy photo she’s taken this era is the promotional one for VB where she’s sitting on the ground with the wires and shit in the bacground, yet it’s not a cover of any of the singles

I'm changing that to the album cover. Love that photo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Or we can all coexist with differing opinions that add to the network known as the human race because it helps us explore different sides to the story and adds flavors to the cooking pot that wouldn't be present had we all liked the same shit ENuuFxD.gif

No ENuuFxD.gif but go off sis

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Tbh it’s embarrassing that people on the forum actually like HIADT when it’s objectively the worst thing she has ever released. I’m not even trolling like I sometimes am. The song is BAAAAD I listened to it exactly once and knew I never wanted to listen again

Well you’re solving your own problem by not listening to it so congrats baby doll

can someone send it? i don't remember it for some reason

Wow the stupidity jumped OUT

There is no such thing as "objectively bad" when it comes to art, idiot.

Wow the stupidity jumped OUT

There is no such thing as "objectively bad" when it comes to art, idiot.

the audio quality is literally bad on the official release “idiot” :toofunny: it sounds like an unofficial leaked track but nope it just sounds that bad :deadbanana:

I thought there was... what about Halsey?

She’s doing well on the charts with her okay song :hoe:

the audio quality is literally bad on the official release “idiot” :toofunny: it sounds like an unofficial leaked track but nope it just sounds that bad :deadbanana:

Nah, I think you just have shitty headphones. Whine more, though; It's quite entertaining.

She’s doing well on the charts with her okay song :hoe:

You should get new headphones or a new setup or whataver and I'm not joking because the quality sounds just fine here  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains