Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait a second, wait a second, wait one fucking second... so you're telling me everyone on earth doesn't have the same tastes and that people like different things because art is subjective as a result of the different experiences and paths we all endure in life?

LanaBoards:

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

People dragging her best song lyrically this era but stanning "oh god miss you on my lips it's me your little Venice Bitch".. I have to laugh.

Ok you don't need to undermine one to praise the other though, they're both amazing.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I think I'd quite like the Norman Fucking Rockwell album cover to just be a block colour (with a sticker for the album title). No name, no image, one solid colour.

Or maybe she could do like different variations of the album on vinyl, so each one with an image (like Venice Bitch single) for the cover with a matching coloured LP.

Also she needs to stop with these horrible pictures I wouldn't even upload that as a selfie-it's so bad like did she just open the camera roll and choose the first pic?She seems to have no visual sense or creative ideas revolving around image lately.

People dragging her best song lyrically this era but stanning "oh god miss you on my lips it's me your little Venice Bitch".. I have to laugh.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think I'd quite like the Norman Fucking Rockwell album cover to just be a block colour (with a sticker for the album title). No name, no image, one solid colour.

Or maybe she could do like different variations of the album on vinyl, so each one with an image (like Venice Bitch single) for the cover with a matching coloured LP.

Imagine if she served a cover like Why Make Sense that had literally 130,000 variations  :deadbanana:

Also she needs to stop with these horrible pictures I wouldn't even upload that as a selfie-it's so bad like did she just open the camera roll and choose the first pic?

I really like the Hope Is A Dangerous Thing... single cover, firstly because it's just a promo single and secondly cos isn't it intentional? When she sings about being the most famous woman on the iPad. 

There must be a reason she chose that image, we see all the polaroid's of scenery she posts on insta as well as that Chuck shot of her on the bank - they could've been used instead... But she chose this image.

But seriously since when did this Elitist attitude start because it's really getting old... If Lana didn't like the different things that she liked, we'd never have the music she made today. You need to respect other peoples opinions. Just because your ego feels attacked when someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should attack the other person. Maybe instead of insulting others, why not tell them all the reasons why you love the song? I'd much rather hear "well I like the song because *blank*" instead of "you dumb fucking cunt go die you're a loser and this song is the best in the west muther fucker" like cmon now... If you can't play nicely go play by yourself

giphy.gif

Also, when you're a fan of X song, and you're insulting people, after a while everyone's going to think people who are a fan of that song are too stupid to have a real conversation. By putting down others, you're really putting down all the people who like the song you like. Let that sink in...

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

But seriously since when did this Elitist attitude start because it's really getting old... If Lana didn't like the different things that she liked, we'd never have the music she made today. You need to respect other peoples opinions. Just because your ego feels attacked when someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should attack the other person. Maybe instead of insulting others, why not tell them all the reasons why you love the song? I'd much rather hear "well I like the song because *blank*" instead of "you dumb fucking cunt go die you're a loser and this song is the best in the west muther fucker" like cmon now... If you can't play nicely go play by yourself

giphy.gif

The intellectual jumped out

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven ♡

giphy.gif

Also, when you're a fan of X song, and you're insulting people, after a while everyone's going to think people who are a fan of that song are too stupid to have a real conversation. By putting down others, you're really putting down all the people who like the song you like. Let that sink in...

I really hope you didn't take me seriously because girl............... lmao

I mean, you went to the trouble of googling people with ear wax in their ears just to make a point that they can't hear  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  still love ya tho

I'm a 1D fan and making fun of Zayn's dirty ears is a common thing between us  :lmao: but I get your point

Nah, I think you just have shitty headphones. Whine more, though; It's quite entertaining.

Exactly. Thanks for speaking my mind king

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

giphy.gif

watch everyone like it then forget it 10 minutes later

200w.gif

Calling from beyond the grave

I just wanna say "Hi dad"

I love that line, it’s classic Lana even though it’s new. It feels like a line she would’ve had on UV

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole