Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I clicked on that delreydaily site and honestly why does it sound like every account is just the admin pretending to be an enthusiastic lana fan like “Wow! Thank You For This Great New Forum Where I Can Talk About My Love For Lana Del Rey”

oh well folks this is capitalism, we need to crush our competitor. Lanaboards is the SUPREME

delreydaily users confirmed bots :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

But what does it mean? I really can't understand that line..

she's literally having a videocall with (most probably) her dad.

Guys.......

I need this album now.

I mean... I need it 6 years ago I really..... really...... FUCKING....... really need it

(if anyone will send even though it’s unleaked n unreleased I’d appreciate it k thx)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Tbh it’s embarrassing that people on the forum actually like HIADT when it’s objectively the worst thing she has ever released. I’m not even trolling like I sometimes am. The song is BAAAAD I listened to it exactly once and knew I never wanted to listen again

It's embarrassing that you objectively have the worst taste

Or we can all coexist with differing opinions that add to the network known as the human race because it helps us explore different sides to the story and adds flavors to the cooking pot that wouldn't be present had we all liked the same shit ENuuFxD.gif

We could, if people could avoid saying things are "objectively" bad.

People dragging her best song lyrically this era but stanning "oh god miss you on my lips it's me your little Venice Bitch".. I have to laugh.

Venice Bitch is a good song.

giphy.gif

But what does it mean? I really can't understand that line..

In my opinion, those few lines I feel like she’s having a hard night, maybe depressive thoughts etc. So she FaceTimes her Dad for some comfort and literally says “hello it’s the most famous woman you know on the iPad” as a joke. I think the “calling from beyond the grave” could be that she thinks she looks bad or is so sad she feels dead.

You could argue that anything is good or artistic. It’s down to personal preference and opinion, everyone should have the right to positive and negative opinions. Nobody should feel the need to pretend to love or dislike anything either stay true to your feelings. I see stuff like “I don’t know how you can listen to that it makes my ears bleed” it’s BANTER most of the time not some personal dig.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's embarrassing that you objectively have the worst taste

We could, if people could avoid saying things are "objectively" bad.

Venice Bitch is a good song.

it sure is! but not when it comes to complexity of the lyrics

Tbh the new song is trash and, Lana’s team if you’re reading this, I never want to hear something that bad ever again. Thank u

The lyrics are kinda “fake deep” but not even in a good way. Thank god it’s not a real single or whatev :toofunny:

and of course she had to give it the most obnoxious name ever. Girl save the poetry for the poetry books

Tbh it’s embarrassing that people on the forum actually like HIADT when it’s objectively the worst thing she has ever released. I’m not even trolling like I sometimes am. The song is BAAAAD I listened to it exactly once and knew I never wanted to listen again

Uhh.... I mean, you’re allowed to your own opinion, but there’s no need to have a conceded attitude that you’re better because you have a differing opinion. We got it with your first post, you don’t have to keep posting negative bullshit about other members here either.

Let people be goddamn excited. Be an adult.

If this was a joke, then cool you got me shook but i don’t care. There’s no need for that bullshit around here, most are getting along right now it seems and I for one don’t care for shitty attitudes.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

@t-raider26 

hi whats ur name where r u from do u like sylvia, what's your thoughts on yosemite and the  current socioploitical climate brewing over the atlantic west?

You remember in Juno, when they're looking through classifieds for someone to take Juno's bastard? She says "I want a parakeet" during such a crucial discussion. 

I feel like Juno with the Hope stuff. 

giphy.gif

@t-raider26 

hi whats ur name where r u from do u like sylvia, what's your thoughts on yosemite and the  current socioploitical climate brewing over the atlantic west?

I try to forget that America is falling apart and instead try to cook. I've made bread, cakes, pizzas, and a shit ton of Indian and Thai foods because I want to eat as much as possible before the inevitable happens.  :bodyisready:

Edit: Sorry, I'm super high and I wanted to answer this question because I want to brag about my newfound culinary skills. 

I try to forget that America is falling apart and instead try to cook. I've made bread, cakes, pizzas, and a shit ton of Indian and Thai foods because I want to eat as much as possible before the inevitable happens.  :bodyisready:

Edit: Sorry, I'm super high and I wanted to answer this question because I want to brag about my newfound culinary skills. 

u disgust me.