Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh the new song is trash and, Lana’s team if you’re reading this, I never want to hear something that bad ever again. Thank u

The lyrics are kinda “fake deep” but not even in a good way. Thank god it’s not a real single or whatev :toofunny:

and of course she had to give it the most obnoxious name ever. Girl save the poetry for the poetry books

Tbh the new song is trash and, Lana’s team if you’re reading this, I never want to hear something that bad ever again. Thank u

The lyrics are kinda “fake deep” but not even in a good way. Thank god it’s not a real single or whatev :toofunny:

and of course she had to give it the most obnoxious name ever. Girl save the poetry for the poetry books

Thank God we know that you stan Ariana Grande so we wont take your opinion seriously

Jk but dont trash HIADT like this ):

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

and of course she had to give it the most obnoxious name ever. Girl save the poetry for the poetry book

act a fool girl

Tbh it’s embarrassing that people on the forum actually like HIADT when it’s objectively the worst thing she has ever released. I’m not even trolling like I sometimes am. The song is BAAAAD I listened to it exactly once and knew I never wanted to listen again

Tbh it’s embarrassing that people on the forum actually like HIADT when it’s objectively the worst thing she has ever released. I’m not even trolling like I sometimes am. The song is BAAAAD I listened to it exactly once and knew I never wanted to listen again

I know the lyrics are bad, there is no production. It’s really not that great

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

your opinion is embarassing tbh

It's one of her most complex lyrics (I mean, there's some bad parts) and her vocal is amazing. Even the alt-indie media is recognizing this song, and we know how they love to thrash lana

your opinion is embarassing tbh

It's one of her most complex lyrics (I mean, there's some bad parts) and her vocal is amazing. Even the alt-indie media is recognizing this song, and we know how they love to thrash lana

What alt indie media has been trashing Lana in the past few years? Most people have been recognizing her lately. Honestly I hate the lyrics bc they’re written exactly like the modern American prose I would read in high school. It’s difficult to understand + extremely referential in a way that I don’t appreciate at all. Some people like that stuff I guess, but it’s so obnoxious to me. It’s extremely pretentious to write like that imo

AND. as for the actual song—the melody is whatever. It’s nothing interesting. It’s a folk song and folk songs usually have super simple melodies. The piano is nice but it’s too quiet. She’s already whisper singing, but still you can barely hear the piano over her ASMR. the whole thing could have been mixed better. idk how interecope gave it the green light. Jack is going to ruin her image if he’s the reason she’s allowed to put this garbage out

So now we shouldn't objectively like Hope in a Lana forum?

we shouldn't anything. There's nothing that we have to do or an opinion we have to have, if we don't like the song cause we think it's trash well good for us

EDIT: This sounds so pressed and angry but I swear I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry☹️ jgdj

you have the right to remain silent you know

Is this the same forum that constantly dragged Roachella when it surprise dropped?? HIATD reminds me a lot of Coachella (except Coachella is so much better imo) so I can’t possibly understand how more than like 3 people on this forum could like HIADT

Is this the same forum that constantly dragged Roachella when it surprise dropped?? HIATD reminds me a lot of Coachella (except Coachella is so much better imo) so I can’t possibly understand how more than like 3 people on this forum could like HIADT

Time to stop respecting your WRONG opinion now that you mention Coachella is "so much better"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.