Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Billie has released 13 singles since 2017, almost all of them with a mv with a strong aesthetic, and has collaborated with some big names in the industry. Lana's last music videos are recycled footage from a Document Your Life video. Who do you think the GP is going to prefer

What's wrong with liking everything Lana does? For all that talk about people being triggered, y'all sound triggered af.

giphy.gif

Billie has released 13 singles since 2017, almost all of them with a mv with a strong aesthetic, and has collaborated with some big names in the industry. Lana's last music videos are recycled footage from a Document Your Life video. Who do you think the GP is going to prefer

Not the talented one, apparently ENuuFxD.gif jk

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What's wrong with liking everything Lana does? For all that talk about people being triggered, y'all sound triggered af.

Some people generalize and thank that because a group of people like something, and then another group likes something else, that there's nobody else criticizing it and - thus - "some worship everything she does". 

There's nothing wrong with that, we're just saying as long as you guys can love everything in peace, we can be critical of somethings in peace. Y'all get what you want, we get what we want. There shouldn't be a normalization of having to like everything Lana does just because you're a stan. We should be allowed to have negative opinions that are upheld just as much as the kiss ass positive ones. We just want equal rights up in this bitch!

tenor.gif?itemid=3574138

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

TBH Bellyache is better than most of Lust For Life, and I say that as someone who doesn't even stan Billie. 

I never thought Kylie stans would be this homophobic when Kylie herself ended homophobia  :hide:

Some people generalize and thank that because a group of people like something, and then another group likes something else, that there's nobody else criticizing it and - thus - "some worship everything she does".

Well that is obvious, but it’s clear that there is a group that like everything and force themselves to pretend it’s good, when deep down they know they’re not feeling it. But this happens with any fanbase, all are made up of these different groups of fans. I think it’s ok to say you don’t like something personally....

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

TBH this is very realistic and despite it being tragic compared to her other covers, I like it. It seems intimate

like...at first when I was editing it I was laughing...but the longer I looked at it I was like "I kinda like it" :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

But for real though, we all know she'll shoot another cover you all have to get your shit together and accept that the cover art won't be nothing lush, stylized or elaborate. The songs this era are very introspective, she visuals have been homemade and simple so if you're still wanting for some super produced cover art you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Just accept the cover will be simple and be at peace with that ENuuFxD.gif