Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm talking about the notes that don't match up, that are overlapping eachother..... it has nothing to do with a phone. If you've listened to like, any music in your life properly, you would know.  :flutter:  :teehee:

And which notes would they be? Please do share your expert opinion on music theory here. 

http://diymag.com/2019/01/11/tracks-radiohead-lana-del-rey-stella-donnelly-more

I wouldn't go that far but get that acclaim I guess  :awkney:

Why is there love for NFR, but never was love for UV?? America eggsplain!! Eggsplain America!! What you mean NFR?!

tumblr_inline_mfizaoYsNJ1rr4kcu.gif

And which notes would they be? Please do share your expert opinion on music theory here. 

Again, if you have ears mister, please listen to the chorus and realize Lana's vocals aren't properly lined up. If you can't hear it though, there isn't really a point in talking to someone whos deaf  :flutter: I'm just stating my opinion, if it offends you, take it up with your local priest! I'm not responsible for your feelings lmao and I'm definitely not going to kiss Lana's ass for everything she releases. I'd rather people say how they feel then love whatever she releases no matter the content

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

can we discuss this amazon thing? Why are some saying fake? I don’t think just *anyone* can make a streaming/album preorder on amazon. And if it’s real....there’s no way that’s the album cover...right? Hope the March 29 date is real tho

LIZARD PEOPLE

Why is there love for NFR, but never was love for UV?? America eggsplain!! Eggsplain America!! What you mean NFR?!

tumblr_inline_mfizaoYsNJ1rr4kcu.gif

Again, if you have ears mister, please listen to the chorus and realize Lana's vocals aren't properly lined up. If you can't hear it though, there isn't really a point in talking to someone whos deaf  :flutter: I'm just stating my opinion, if it offends you, take it up with your local priest! I'm not responsible for your feelings lmao and I'm definitely not going to kiss Lana's ass for everything she releases. I'd rather people say how they feel then love whatever she releases no matter the content

I know exactly what you mean, and it’s just because they didn’t quantise her vocals for whatever reason, mostly because of choice rather than just not doing it. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just a style choice rather than, for example, Jack doing a whack job of quantising her vocals off beat. Music production is my thing, sweetie, so don’t tell me to check my ears when you’re just being a whiny bitch of a style choice. Got nothing nice to say? Don’t say shit - it’s not productive or contributes shit.

Can we take it 99.5% granted that HIAB is about G-Eazy? Because we know White Mustang is about him, and she refers to him as a killer in the song. (Everybody said you're a killer, but I Couldn't stop the way I was feeling the day Your record dropped) We also know that White Mustang was one of the last songs written for the album, and HIAB was one of the first so she was still thinking in the same themes.

He is a great muse :defeated:

Can we take it 99.5% granted that HIAB is about G-Eazy? Because we know White Mustang is about him, and she refers to him as a killer in the song. (Everybody said you're a killer, but I Couldn't stop the way I was feeling the day Your record dropped) We also know that White Mustang was one of the last songs written for the album, and HIAB was one of the first so she was still thinking in the same themes.

He is a great muse :defeated:

if WM and IMF are about him he is the worst possible muse ever

image.png

can we discuss this amazon thing? Why are some saying fake? I don’t think just *anyone* can make a streaming/album preorder on amazon. And if it’s real....there’s no way that’s the album cover...right? Hope the March 29 date is real tho

literally anyone with a basic photoshop knowledge can fake a screenshot, let's not 

Ok, about that cover...

I am not one to complain about art cover and I must say that it takes a lot to not like it if the music is good... but that one might be one of the worst she has ever put out... If it is indeed real, no wonder Ben wants her to come up with something else... it looks like a MySpace profile pic. Take the picture of the Sept interviews instead lol

let’s hope March 29 is real though.

If that is the cover art I’m worried for her....Lana thinks she is doing something here with her lack of effort and long titles. She isn’t it comes across as lazy and uninspired. No wonder she said her manager wanted her to re-do it but she was “too lazy”. I’m a huge fan, but this would be a huge stain on her discography considering the other album covers.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

If that is the cover art I’m worried for her....Lana thinks she is doing something here with her lack of effort and long titles. She isn’t it comes across as lazy and uninspired. No wonder she said her manager wanted her to re-do it but she was “too lazy”. I’m a huge fan, but this would be a huge stain on her discography considering the other album covers.

Good covers ended at UV

LIZARD PEOPLE