Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know exactly what you mean, and it’s just because they didn’t quantise her vocals for whatever reason, mostly because of choice rather than just not doing it. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just a style choice rather than, for example, Jack doing a whack job of quantising her vocals off beat. Music production is my thing, sweetie, so don’t tell me to check my ears when you’re just being a whiny bitch of a style choice. Got nothing nice to say? Don’t say shit - it’s not productive or contributes shit.

I will keep stating my opinion till I'm blue in the face sweetie! Don't like, don't look. It's that simple. You want mindless drones who praise everything she does with a "Yassss!"? Well I'm not one of them sweet pea. All criticism is good criticism. If you feel easily triggered, frightened, annoyed, scared or shook by negative statements, please consult a physician to better assist your situation and heighten your anti depressant doses. Thank you!  ;)

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm 99,9% sure it's not real. At least not the cover.

I mean, on her phone there's that Candace name. I doubt she would have a name of other person like that on the cover.

It's probably a photo taken by Chuck or something, not a selfie while she was calling someone

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Are we really that desperate commenting a fake screenshot with a selfie we already had as an album cover? I don't know if this is because we're fucking dying to get the album already or because the expectations on the visuals are the lowest...

Ben is trying to save the gays this era

Ben doing something good for once I'm shooked

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Are we really that desperate commenting a fake screenshot with a selfie we already had as an album cover? I don't know if this is because we're fucking dying to get the album already or because the expectations on the visuals are the lowest...

definitely this

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I don't like having fonts on album/single covers, specially if it's a generic font and it doesn't have an impact (for example Cooper Black had a big impact after appearing on Electra Heart), but these covers look so inconsistent I feel like they need a font

SCREAMING at that Amazon cover sksksksk

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Maybe that's the cover she shot and Ben scrapped? And maybe Amazon didn't get the memo? Because for all I know that is an exclusive pic (never seen it, have you guys?) and it could possibly be the rejected cover.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Maybe that's the cover she shot and Ben scrapped? And maybe Amazon didn't get the memo? Because for all I know that is an exclusive pic (never seen it, have you guys?) and it could possibly be the rejected cover.

It’s a selfie she posted in October

LIZARD PEOPLE