Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We just want a good mobile version where we can see our likes, where I don’t have refresh a million times to make a button work etc.

Yeah I have to switch to desktop version every time on my phone and then I have to tap every link twice to get it to open. An overhaul would be welcome and Elle has good taste so it’s not like she’d mess it all up

LIZARD PEOPLE

Billie has released 13 singles since 2017, almost all of them with a mv with a strong aesthetic, and has collaborated with some big names in the industry. Lana's last music videos are recycled footage from a Document Your Life video. Who do you think the GP is going to prefer

She’s also been getting a lot of praise by people who are older than her too bc she has a lot of potential. You don’t have to be 12 to like her music. She’s been putting a lot of effort and it shows.

it's not 8mm guys!!!!! That's the app used for SS and UV, but not the NFR ones (well only some parts, like the neon lights part of VB)

I stand corrected. But does that mean she has multiple apps for slapping vintage filters on things?  :deadbanana:

Yeah I have to switch to desktop version every time on my phone and then I have to tap every link twice to get it to open. An overhaul would be welcome and Elle has good taste so it’s not like she’d mess it all up

Better yet, make an app?

There's nothing wrong with that, we're just saying as long as you guys can love everything in peace, we can be critical of somethings in peace. Y'all get what you want, we get what we want. There shouldn't be a normalization of having to like everything Lana does just because you're a stan. We should be allowed to have negative opinions that are upheld just as much as the kiss ass positive ones. We just want equal rights up in this bitch!

tenor.gif?itemid=3574138

This.

I stand corrected. But does that mean she has multiple apps for slapping vintage filters on things?  :deadbanana:

I haven't seen the main filter used on the videos so I guess that's made on Final Cut or something, or the other option is that she indeed has more than 1 app

Better yet, make an app?

Omg I just imagined Lana making an app called "Lana Gay Kids" like Gaga's little monsters app and she would have to shut it down in less than 24 hours because of leaks