Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

my bf broke up with me, i’ve had a headache for three days, i feel suicidal and depressed and anxious and i’ve not eaten in two days, cried my eyes out everyday and i physically feel the weakest i have ever been but honestly? i would get into a fist fight with all of you lb dickheads on sight for your awful opinions

my bf broke up with me, i’ve had a headache for three days, i feel suicidal and depressed and anxious and i’ve not eaten in two days, cried my eyes out everyday and i physically feel the weakest i have ever been but honestly? i would get into a fist fight with all of you lb dickheads on sight for your awful opinions

LB is not psychotherapy session. It seems you have problem with your self-confidence if you cant exist just on your own.

Ok LB has officially become fucking crazy...

The melodies of all the songs from NFR are incredible, it’s a cohesive work also, her voice is just so pure and touching, and every song sounds so sincere...

my only concern is the mid-year release if it’s true... These introspective songs scream winter release to me. NFR is shaping up to be in the same vein as HM, with hints of UV’s originality.

Slide in my DMs if you like, I'll give you my Twitter and we can talk as much as you want <3

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ok LB has officially become fucking crazy...

The melodies of all the songs from NFR are incredible, it’s a cohesive work also, her voice is just so pure and touching, and every song sounds so sincere...

my only concern is the mid-year release if it’s true... These introspective songs scream winter release to me. NFR is shaping up to be in the same vein as HM, with hints of UV’s originality.

gurl having every song be a piano ballad is not cohesive

in HM every song had different instruments, even the piano ballads. she even had a guitar ballad (GKIT). there were flutes, trombones, saxophone, etc.

here we're just being served up piano and nothing else, that gets boring

LB is not psychotherapy session. It seems you have problem with your self-confidence if you cant exist just on your own.

omg thanks for ur amazing analysis i’m not officially the only non-depressed lana fan thnx

gurl having every song be a piano ballad is not cohesive

in HM every song had different instruments, even the piano ballads. she even had a guitar ballad (GKIT). there were flutes, trombones, saxophone, etc.

here we're just being served up piano and nothing else, that gets boring

I promise you and everybody else feeling this way.

Two piano ballads out of 11 (or possibly even more) tracks on an album =/= something to get upset over. 

VB, HTD, Cinnamon, and MAC are all on the album and aren't strictly piano.  :heart:

I've always wanted to know what happened to that shoot Lana did with chuck last year:

d5acda4be05baa8a364d7df399607d5f.jpg

Wouldn't it be easier to use this instead of going through the whole ordeal of doing another shoot? Plus ya'll wanted a dark green vinyl and it would pair well with what she's wearing in this picture. Plus her makeup is gorgeous. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

when change was released i hated it so much. i found it so boring (like all songs after coachella on lfl).

so when there were alot of piano ballads on this album i didn't like the idea but what we've been getting so far is so beautiful. i love it so much. its made me appreciate change so much more and its probably one of y favs on lfl now :flutter:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I promise you and everybody else feeling this way.

Two piano ballads out of 11 (or possibly even more) tracks on an album =/= something to get upset over. 

VB, HTD, Cinnamon, and MAC are all on the album and aren't strictly piano.  :heart:

its just sucks seeing lana reach such a high peak with VB and then just go downhill with all these extremely simple piano ballads

It’s literally confirmed Cinnamon features Future , so why do u guys keep saying it doesn’t have collabs

....... what the fuck are you talking about?

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

its just sucks seeing lana reach such a high peak with VB and then just go downhill with all these extremely simple piano ballads

I definitely understand feeling that way at this point, but I'm a basic bitch who really gets moved by piano ballads tho. lol

VB was ballsy releasing so soon. 

are u pretending a 320 kbps mp3 file sounds better on ur headphones nsnsnsnsns

I’m saying lossless files are fucking AMAZING in studio headphones

I just need to know where the fuck those surfy Laurel Canyon guitars are in this record

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

also what happened to the Chilli Peppers influence because I'm not hearing it.... like at all

I think she’s saving those tracks. I think she knows what we want to hear and she’s just keeping it from us until the record drops as a surprise

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Lana Del Rey is going to release an album with piano ballads and bad vocal mixing”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Norman Fucking Rockwell dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Norman Fucking Rockwell is over, it's not just down to Lana, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is Norman or Sylvia or Jack or Fucking or Rockwell. It doesn’t. I saw this album being born when Lana was just premiering one snippet on instagram. A few months later it turned into a strong and confident collection of snippets which were extremely inspirational. Lana and Jack brought the “introspective sad girl shit” back in the music industry and scored two of the biggest hits of this new decade. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

Every Lana fan was aware that Lana was not happy. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Lana Del Rey is never going to be Lana Del Rey again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My Norman Fucking Rockwell dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… 

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Lana Del Rey as a singer and all of her albums as the great projects that they are. They’ve had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

i76mrxw.png