Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

If the book is going to be bundled with the album, I’d buy it but i’m scared I’ll get it in August 2022

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I feel like this book is going to be in her merch store soon. Unless she truly is sticking with the idea of having a limited mom and pop book store release but that would be kind of dumb, considering how much she's already promo'd the book on her social media.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Ashley and Alex are just gonna yeet out some copies of the book (hardcover) into the crowd, heavily injuring Lana's precious kidz while summertime sadness remix is playing

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

LDR7 is called "grass the over backwards bent violet" 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope she publishes the poetry book as an exclusive item in a NFR box set, and that she releases it a week or 2 before the album drops. This way the album will get more sales cause the gays who already bought the album will be tricked into buying it again to get the poetry book. That way this cursed book will have some type of purpose.

qfrWuBl.png

I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the poetry book. She clearly finished the book and has even promoted it in Vogue Italia, so I don’t think it’s abandoned. It’s probably just taking way longer to publish than she expected. If it comes out this year, it’ll probably come out closer to Christmastime.

Or maybe she’s just waiting to release it as part of her merch (maybe also some copies of her paintings because those would be great merch items for this album).

But this seems like one of the more important side projects to her, so I don’t think she’s tossing this out.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Ashley and Alex are just gonna yeet out some copies of the book (hardcover) into the crowd, heavily injuring Lana's precious kidz while summertime sadness remix is playing

Lol

Is it bad if I wasn’t ~too~ sad if it doesn’t end up getting released?

It's just so funny because she ghosted us about her album for 7 months whilst obsessing over her poetry book, and now she's doing the opposite. Fickle af. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

They should do it while Cherry is playing tho. Chuck em into the crowd with every “bitch!” and “fuck!”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif