canela

Slayyyter

Well, nobody knows whether or not Kesha lied/exaggerated/whatever, just like nobody knows whether or not Dr. Luke lied about not having done it. It's 1 word against another word and listening to an artist who works with him isn't problematic as long as they aren't trying to get involved and come for Kesha etc. Allie X and Troye Sivan are under Prescription Songs too :creep:

The gymnastics and reaching here to feel better about supporting a rape apologist AND victim blamer

ayesha wrote and produced the original but the version that was released was reworked by him

he literally isn’t credited as a producer for it, Ayesha is even credited as the producer by slayyyter herself

g68BRo8.gif

Some of y’all need to get a life! Having meaningless arguments over the Internet to cause drama and make yourself feel better about which moral artist you stan to feed your small egos! Get some fresh air J E E z !

Lady Gaga worked with R Kelly and Terry Richardson and defended them both when they’ve had accusations and claims going back years! You can literally pick up faults in every artist you stan

Also you guys sound so dumb by calling Boy Sim a pedophile because what he did isn’t even in the same league as what you’re all insinuating! Edit: Out of curiosity I tried to find out how old Boy Sim is and he’s like 22 wtf you guys made out as if he was 30! The delusions

The gymnastics and reaching here to feel better about supporting a rape apologist AND victim blamer

Supporting Slayyyter is okay because she didn't do anything and Boy Sim had 1 questionable dm that she likely knows nothing about.

Supporting Kim is okay because she didn't do anything and there's no substantial proof whatsoever to come to the conclusion that it's a 100% confirmed fact that Dr. Luke is a rapist and that we should cancel all of his signed artists incl. her, Allie X, Troye Sivan, Leland, Phoebe Ryan, LIZ, Bebe Rexha, Zara Larsson, Zella Day, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, etc.. The entire case is Kesha's word against Dr. Luke's and its completely up to personal decision what you decide to believe in at this point.

If you wanna come for an artist for being an awful being, maybe try Poppy, I hear she still has a following out there.  :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Okay, I'm going to say something.

1) I don't think it's that serious that a 22 yo boy is dming with a 17/18 boy, there are 5 years between them and since my cousin is five years younger than me (i'm literally 22 and he's 17) I can tell it's not that much of a difference (i'm pretty sure that we all have texted with someone much older than us on grindr).

2) what he did can be labeled as immoral, cause it is, like, wtf, but not ilegal. I'm not going to defend that, like, it was clearly disgusting of course and it doesn't make it less repugnant but y'all are taking it too far, honestly. He didn't ask for nude pics or something like that, idk.

3) why there's always someone here trying to bring up a new fight???????????

also, about the Kim working w/ Dr Luke thing, yes, she has a publishing deal with him but as an independent artist she CHOSE to sign it...

and that's that on that, xoxo  :hooker:

giphy.gif

Supporting Slayyyter is okay because she didn't do anything and Boy Sim had 1 questionable dm that she likely knows nothing about.

Supporting Kim is okay because she didn't do anything and there's no substantial proof whatsoever to come to the conclusion that it's a 100% confirmed fact that Dr. Luke is a rapist and that we should cancel all of his signed artists incl. her, Allie X, Troye Sivan, Leland, Phoebe Ryan, LIZ, Bebe Rexha, Zara Larsson, Zella Day, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, etc.. The entire case is Kesha's word against Dr. Luke's and its completely up to personal decision what you decide to believe in at this point.

If you wanna come for an artist for being an awful being, maybe try Poppy, I hear she still has a following out there. :hooker:

Kim Petras straight up implied Kesha lied and that she believed a man over his victim. Not only victim blamer, rape apologist but also an internalized misogynist!

omg guys........WHO CARES! if you wanna listen to slayyyter do it & if you don't like her just don't listen to her and mostly important: don't fucking come in her thread to start useless drama. what is the point of insulting her in here??? what do you wanna gain???? you're just wasting your time with boring arguments on the internet because at the end of the day everybody does the fuck they want and if they wanna listen to slayyyter's music they will, so why don't you use your time for something better and actually constructive? 

and i don't even like slayyyter, at all.

Why are y'all talking about Kim Petras/Keshas' label situation in a Slayyyter thread? Are y'all really that cracked out in the head? Stream Mine on February 14th! :party:

Pedo or not, his work with Slayyyter is def her worst (Platform Shoes, I'm High) and he clearly has an obsession with ripping off Charli. 

not fucking today sweatie xx

i always let the good ones

go

Pedo or not, his work with Slayyyter is def her worst (Platform Shoes, I'm High) and he clearly has an obsession with ripping off Charli. 

I'm High wasn't produced by him as far as I know.

why do u religiously follow this thread...

shut the fuck up this time i wasnt even being ""rude"" or dragging someone, i was being helpful and answering a question. stop trying to start shit kpop stan

kiss kiss hoebag