OF ?

5-F3490-F3-C438-4281-B8-A0-2-B2581-D57-D

UNEDUCATED ?

7328-A748-7-E03-451-B-99-F2-C0273-E747-C

INBRED ?

64839787-C300-4880-95-CA-6-CEE350-E45-B4

TRASH ?

Thier no better than Nazis. I said what I said :smile4: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

can somebody explain to me what is happening? 

trump supports have been told for months now that the election is fake, and trump has been rallying his supporters for a huge protest today. Well they’re storming the capital to overturn the election and DC police were not prepared and people are getting shot and a pipe bomb was just discovered in the RNC and basically all eyes are on DC right now to see how this turns out. The military is currently on their way (as well as other police officers from different areas) and everyone is worried about night fall because that’s when things like this start getting really bad 

"Don’t forget me"

just seen a clip from a livestream of COPS LITERALLY TAKING SELFIES WITH THE "PROTESTERS" THAT BROKE INTO THE BUILDING :scoff:

im honestly lost for words. this level of privilege is off the fucking CHARTS. so much privilege, in fact, that they have to invent injustice where there is none, then drum up this level of noise to get some kind of attention - and even then, the cops won't take them seriously.

at first the cop selfie thing was funny because of how shocking it was... but now, my mind just flashes to twelve year old Tamir Rice, shot by police for playing innocently in the street with a toy gun. and of course Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Sandra Bland, Mike Brown.......

Wq9zHLl.jpg

18 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Thier no better than Nazis. I said what I said :smile4: 

They are Nazis...

On another note, we had the same shit happening in Germany last summer but they (aka covid-idiots+nazis) "only" stormed the stairs. Goes to show, how scary their immobilisation is and how fast it can go out of hand. It is a threat EVERYWHERE, wether you like it or not. Right extremism has been on the rise for a while now and the problem is, that a lot of people in power are a huge part of the equation, when they secretly or not sympathize with terrorist like these or not go after them with the full force of the law

size=708x398.jpg

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

14 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

just seen a clip from a livestream of COPS LITERALLY TAKING SELFIES WITH THE "PROTESTERS" THAT BROKE INTO THE BUILDING :scoff:

im honestly lost for words. this level of privilege is off the fucking CHARTS. so much privilege, in fact, that they have to invent injustice where there is none, then drum up this level of noise to get some kind of attention - and even then, the cops won't take them seriously.

at first the cop selfie thing was funny because of how shocking it was... but now, my mind just flashes to twelve year old Tamir Rice, shot by police for playing innocently in the street with a toy gun. and of course Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Sandra Bland, Mike Brown.......

GURL DROP THE LINK ???

I really hope Biden has extra security now when his inauguration takes place. No doubt protesters will be there and (I can't belive I am saying this in the 21st century) some will try to make a attempt on his life. God this is insane...

Shame on Trump for what his done to the U.S. Shame on him for causing and enabling such division and hatred. Most of all shame on all his supporters. History will not look kindly on any of them and I will personally for the rest of my life, make sure they'll be seen for the evil that all of them are.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

trump is continuing to say that the election was "stolen from him" and "fraudulent" :eyeroll2: just accept that you lost, and also, if he's going to continue calling it "stolen" and "fraudulent" then the people who support him are not going to stop putting up a fight and it's frightening

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

This is not how you deescalate. :whoopi: The Republican senators, who have been speaking out against all of this can go fuck themselves and choke on dicks. They enabled him, didn't impeach him and are now talking how despicable this is, they want to hold him accountable, like wow the gaslighting is insane

edit: check out cspan, a lady from kentucky is talking about communism omfg, you can't make this shit up

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????