graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

If anyone's interested, tonight is the Georgia runoffs election :D This is the only state where the senate vote on election day was too close basically, so they're doing it all over again one final time and counting these results. This'll determine which party will get senate control. So far, the Democrats have a lead (live results here) and the predictions are leaning that way as well (live "famous" needle here). Without a senate majority, the ruling party can't really pass any laws or really get anything done. So this is super exciting and promising! 

Also! Happy New Year to you all, after all these wild years ?? Things are already gonna be pretty different soon! Especially with Little Miss :kiss2:

I don’t agree with Trump stans but like this was a long time coming. This is prolly gonna start a big revolution and Idk. They’ve been talking about civil war for a while now, this is what i bet we’re about to see start. Holy fuck. 

Honestly tho I hope if anyone at all had to get hurt it’s Mcconnell. I don’t want anyone to get hurt but like.... Fuck Mcconnell and his stingy ass. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

so..... anyone has gold bars or bitcoins they can share?? nat2

I’m so weak. Get some etherium sis!

on another note this shit is absolutely fucking insane like, worse than anything they’ve ever griped about the “radical left” doing. BLM, ANTIFA, anything, it’s never gotten to this level. STORMING a capital building??????

2IZj1y1.png

the us having it coming or not, this is still unbelievably insane :oprah2: it shows, that they didn't take them serious and now they're understaffed

the fbi has been warning about domestic terrorism, but it's obviously been ignored, since they're mostly white and trump supporters and this is the result.

damn, insane

1-e15a.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

"Trump won!"

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

the senate has gathered and at unknown location and is doing a roll call. unclear if this is for safety measures or they plan on carrying out the proceedings (which they’re allowed to do). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

The fact that if these Trump Terrorist were BLM protesters they would have been shot and gassed. No questions asked. The double standards of it all :scoff:

America land of hypocrisy...

Also I find it hilarious that these small minded fascist idiots were the same bunch that screamed blue lives matter a few months back, are now attacking the police. You can't make this shit up.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

They're saying antifa stormed the capitol :sadcore4:

caption:
witnesses report, that the first persons storming the capitols were "disguised and had kneepads"

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

It only gets worse when nighttime comes 

DC is under curfew starting 6PM (a little under two and a half hours)

people shot, tear gas, Pence taken to an unknown location moments after Trump names him a coward 

hold on to your seats all

"Don’t forget me"

25 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

im having a moral struggle rn... one side is scared about what this can bring :xcry: and the other side is saying "blow it all up:xgiggle: " 

this is how i feel tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

national guard has been sent. i don’t wanna invite violence but what happened to “When the looting starts, the shooting starts”. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️