Say Yes to Heaven

Cinnamon Girl

This sounds so much better in HQ

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it. We stan her best song

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Hey, queen! Girl, you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for us all, and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised, but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud, and I love you.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

So she listened to all the songs on NFR and she somehow did not make this the lead single /  first song we hear instead of MAC.

I don't get how...this would have hyped the album so much more than MAC

So she listened to all the songs on NFR and she somehow did not make this the lead single /  first song we hear instead of MAC.

I see your point for sure and that would have been great to hype people who don't follow this news so closely, but in another way, MAC and VB came out a year ago and people lose interest. I'd rather people forget about those songs instead of Cinnamon girl. And for us, it leaves the best song for 'last' so we aren't left with all the filler songs (not that I think all of them are, but lots of people would) on release

I see your point for sure and that would have been great to hype people who don't follow this news so closely, but in another way, MAC and VB came out a year ago and people lose interest. I'd rather people forget about those songs instead of Cinnamon girl. And for us, it leaves the best song for 'last' so we aren't left with all the filler songs (not that I think all of them are, but lots of people would) on release

also I don't think this song represents the sound of the album very well because it's the most pop sounding, it probably would've done the best in terms of streams but I think that lana's lead singles should represent the sound of the album like they always have

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

also I don't think this song represents the sound of the album very well because it's the most pop sounding, it probably would've done the best in terms of streams but I think that lana's lead singles should represent the sound of the album like they always have

100% agree. I think all of her lead singles have represented the records perfectly

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.