Say Yes to Heaven

Cinnamon Girl

Wait how did we even know the two other snippets were also parts of Cinnamon? She only confirmed the first part was that song, right?

Lmao, wtf? 

The first snippet ended with that ''I win'' and the second snippet started with that exact ''I win''. the 2 snippets together are basically the first verse and chorus of the song

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lmao, wtf? 

The first snippet ended with that ''I win'' and the second snippet started with that exact ''I win''. the 2 snippets together are basically the first verse and chorus of the song

Ah, I didn't notice that the two snippets were chronological 

Violet blue red green, to keep me out, I win........

rVY0C2s.png

THERE'S THIIIIIINGS I WAAAANNA SAYYYY TO YOUUUU  BUT IIII'LL JUST LET YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

YxsmqSL.png

HOLD ME LOVE ME TOUCH ME HOLD ME BE THE FIRST WHO EVER DIIIIID

xoqFABo.gif

ZKcaooE.png

I'm hearing "Hold me, love me, touch me, let me be the first who ever did" which makes sense if you think that their ~non-violence~ is mutual but I'm probably wrong

We'll see when HQ rolls out

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm guilty, I literally only listen to the snippets after the drop. The beginning doesn't exists

The best part is the beginning lol I love the lyrics and imagery

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The best part is the beginning lol I love the lyrics and imagery

I have no idea what beginning you're talking about sorry? Anyways guys don't you find it weird Cinnamon starts directly with the lyrics "There’s things I want to say to you"... Wow best track opening ever

ZKcaooE.png

I have no idea what beginning you're talking about sorry? Anyways guys don't you find it weird Cinnamon starts directly with the lyrics "There’s things I want to say to you"... Wow best track opening ever

Tbh tho those are the most boring lyrics tho lol the first verse is better than the chorus. Fight me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Edit: OH OK NVM I SEE THE REST OF POSTS NOW  :deadbanana:

Now that we have HQ snippets are we still hearing “hold me, love me, touch me, honey” or “hold me, love me, touch me, hold me”? Cause I’ve always heard it as her saying hold me again at the end and now it sounds even more that way to me.

Now that we have HQ snippets are we still hearing “hold me, love me, touch me, honey” or “hold me, love me, touch me, hold me”? Cause I’ve always heard it as her saying hold me again at the end and now it sounds even more that way to me.

I lowkey hear "hold me, love me, touch me, hug me"

tenor.gif?itemid=14124942