Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

Can I be a hybrid fan too? I listen to j-pop, k-pop, jazz, rap, rock, pop and Hozier and Lana who are their own genres lol. :hooker: And my Spotify 2018 stats confirmed that I’m “all over the place”. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Vote me for anything so I can feel relevant in my life for once thank u

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

y'all KNOW what to do when you're submitting the "hybrid fan" vote........

DodTWRvUwAAucjB.jpg

I think they already know that they have to nominate Mr. @SlowGinFizzzz for this category, but thanks for reminding them anyway!

LMAO JK, you know I love you.

May the better Hybrid Fan win.

So me.

DodQQjOW4AEhtS1.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Just submitted my noms for my first Lipster awards ever!  :smokes:

Overwhelming to say the least but simply went thru my notifs to recall the rats I have ran into and decided to give the boot  :fabcat:

Thank you to my fellow Lipsters who've been an angel to me throughout my first 10 months on YosemiteBoards  :kiss:

Special shoutout to that rat who gave me a 1 star not too long ago (you know who you are), jealousy is a disease bitch get well soon!!!!  :teehee:

R5sPD4M.jpg

Just submitted my noms for my first Lipster awards ever!  :smokes:

Overwhelming to say the least but simply went thru my notifs to recall the rats I have ran into and decided to give the boot  :fabcat:

Thank you to my fellow Lipsters who've been an angel to me throughout my first 10 months on YosemiteBoards  :kiss:

Special shoutout to that rat who gave me a 1 star not too long ago (you know who you are), jealousy is a disease bitch get well soon!!!!  :teehee:

Leak ha @

Btw gave you 5 stars :heart:

8nl2OpX.png

All I’m gonna say... is that if I get snubbed for biggest stan for the unf year in a row... I will be v angry.

That is all.

[i’ll make an updated post featuring my dress collection (some on my instagram highlights @xmissdaytona), shows I’ve attended (also in my signiture minus Ally Coalition), and my magazine/memorabilia collection (I have a very outdated posted of this in the collection thread)]

xoxo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS