Sign in to follow this  
salvatore

California

You're scared to win, scared to lose. I heard the war was over if you really choose the one in and around you. You hate the heat, you've got the blues. Changing like the weather, oh that's so like you. The Santa Anna moves you.  :defeated:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Yeah I think California is about Barrie... cause he is from London and when they asked who is about California she said “he’s still in London”... That “still” that she used idk if it was a sad thing or a “well that’s how it goes” thing

Yeah I think California is about Barrie... cause he is from London and when they asked who is about California she said “he’s still in London”... That “still” that she used idk if it was a sad thing or a “well that’s how it goes” thing

Isn’t he from Scotland

LIZARD PEOPLE

I reckon she said that because he really is moving to California

I'm sooo here for LARRIE 2.0

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

so what y'all saying is lana wants to get back with barrie to get her artistic juices flowing and make another magnum opus ie. Ultraviolence part II?  :flop:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Isn’t he from Scotland

I thought Barrie was from Scotland?

Yes, but she's not gonna say "he's still in Glasgow" ... I mean, if she said that she might as well come right out and say "it's about Barrie".

I think he spends a lot of time in London.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream