Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

She will post about it 2 weeks after :flutter:

hey kids idk if you guys heard but two ago a couple of my girlies and i released this track for a film coming later this year, i rlly loved working with you two @arianagrande @mileycyrus xx, lanz

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Elizabeth Banks said a couple days ago there were more things coming along with the trailer and now she tweeted that the trailer will be out tomorrow and @ted Lana so the song will come out tomorrow for sure.

https://twitter.com/ElizabethBanks/status/1143930260787871744

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ok im gonna need for Lana to bring back her BTD era greatness to this single. she needs to stand out or else shes gonna be the one no one cares about like Jessie J in the Bang Bang collaboration with ariana and nicki

One of you pretentious gays who can't stand the idea of Lana doing anything other than piano ballads: Idk this still seems super fake to me like Lana would never work with those two. Should we even trust the director? like shes probably just fooling around. I really hope it's fake!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Charlie's Angels song showcasing the different personalities of the girls with Miley serving country in first verse then first chorus, Ariana serving pop in second verse and second chorus, Lana giving us our depression glamour in bridge and they all sing last chorus together. Cannot even begin to describe how amazing it will be.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

ok im gonna need for Lana to bring back her BTD era greatness to this single. she needs to stand out or else shes gonna be the one no one cares about like Jessie J in the Bang Bang collaboration with ariana and nicki

Honestly. Jessie J used to be at the top of her game but her prime was very short lived. At least she's dating Channing Tatum now, so that's something ig :whatever2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Poor Jessie, wasn't Bang Bang her song? :deadbanana:

I guess she didn't stood out because she doesn't have a hardcore fanbase, cause that girl is crazy talented.

8nl2OpX.png

Guys isn’t it obvious? Lana’s part is a sample of the Summertime Sadness remix duh

One of you pretentious gays who can't stand the idea of Lana doing anything other than piano ballads: Idk this still seems super fake to me like Lana would never work with those two. Should we even trust the director? like shes probably just fooling around. I really hope it's fake!

Don’t hurt your arm reaching that far fam. She can do more than piano ballads without being in random wtf collabs with Mile Sires and Arana Grondy

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Honestly. Jessie J used to be at the top of her game but her prime was very short lived. At least she's dating Channing Tatum now, so that's something ig :whatever2:

she released Price Tag and Domino but after everyone for some reason were like "ehhh whatever" now she flops everywhere. kinda sad