Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

I hope she includes Brazil in some time of 2020.

Also I have plans on going to Europe in september 2020, so it would be nice if she had any date at that time of the year.

original.gif

i'm relatively new to buying VIP tickets, can anybody tell me the benefits of buying VIP? I get that you get cute little merch w it + early entrance, but is that it?

I've never bought any because they seem so useless. Sometimes I've seen VIP ticket holders get in early, but that could be like 10 minutes before the rest, sometimes it's been at the same time as the normal ticket holders too I think. VIPs in Sweden have never had any special places to stand really - they're usually mixed with the normal ticket holders or have a small area for themselves, like to the center left-left where only a few of them can make it to the barricade. Colplay VIPs got a color pencils and a book to draw in and a lanyard keychain (and most likely more things, but I don't remember), Beyoncé+Jay-Z VIPs got a mesh poster, pins, a cheap cap, clear string bag and portable speaker (with pretty bad audio quality, I got it from my sis in law who got concert tickets from the company she works at).

It's not really worth the money in my opinion, it mostly feels like a new way for artists and bands to gain some more cash from touring now when we're living in a time where most people don't buy music but maybe stream a song or two.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

im seeing her for the first time in new york and oof im scared! im coming from canada so if anybody is goinng and knows their game plan help a sis out

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

End of September? I can't wait to see the setlist.

Noah fence but to expect a remotely different set list is delulu at this point tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i still don't understand her sparse dates at all, i realise more will be added but she's packin some decent notoriety at this point or maybe i've been on this site too long and i'm losing awareness of how big she is 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Well this is exciting. I live outside Boston now and I imagine there will be a show at some point. I saw her last show at the Hollywood Bowl and could fly out as I have family in L.A. I grew up on Long Island, NY and have friends there so I could go to Jones Beach. AHHHHHH I don't know what to do. I will have to sit on this for a few days. Good luck everyone.

yall im going to the Birmingham show and if there's no vip which there probably won't be how early should I get there for barricade? also hmu if ur going to Birmingham too teehee  :party:

i seen her in Nashville for the LA to the Moon Tour! i had GA tickets, and planned on camping outside all night to get close to the front, but the venue didn't allow it. i overslept, and got there around like 10 AM to 11 AM, and thought i wasn't going to get anywhere near the front because of how far i was in the line, but i became friends with like several people in the line with me. it's pretty crazy because the pit moves a lot and you just get pushed around, but thankfully i go pushed all the way to second row and got to hold hands with Lana while she talked to the fan infront of me! 

you have to get there SUPER early, and if your venue allows it, camp out over night. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

so the us/north America tour is just not gonna have a pre-sale?? isn't that strange?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

if anyone's going to the manchester show, hmu. 

and should i go for seated or standing? 

last time i saw lana it was seated so i'm thinking standing but i'd have to get there so early 

yall im going to the Birmingham show and if there's no vip which there probably won't be how early should I get there for barricade? also hmu if ur going to Birmingham too teehee  :party:

I checked the website for the venue and there are around four different prices, so there are gonna be VIP tickets  :toofunny:

locals only