Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

Is there a way to get a ticket for the European concerts without pre-sale code?

you don't need to buy something to get a pre sale code, you can just enter your email and name and they'll send you one the day before the tickets go on early sale 

other than that during the general sale a few days later? 

you don't need to buy something to get a pre sale code, you can just enter your email and name and they'll send you one the day before the tickets go on early sale 

Where do you enter your email I can’t find it on her website.

Thanks luv x

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Can someone explain how you get to the front? I've never been to a concert that would be as big as Lana's before. Do I just arrive early and push my way up there?

giphy.gif

I'd love to try to get front row again but the shows are in February..! I don't know how cold the rest of Europe is during winters, but a seating ticket sounds more appealing to me, freezing my butt off for hours while queuing doesn't sound very fun.

I probably won't go though. But it depends on how expensive the tickets are.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

SAT OCT 06 does not exist... do they mean October 5th? the mess.....

smh Lana typed all of those herself late at nights, course there will be typos

:smokes3: :derpna:  :derpna3:  :awk: 

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Heyo I’m incredibly new to all this. How much do tix usually cost? Where can I buy tickets from a reliable site? How do I prep for a presale?

Only buy from ticketmaster!! Can’t stress this enough. Otherwise there’s no guarantee your tickets are real. For the sale go online at Ticketmaster like 5 minutes early so you can click the button as soon as the clock hits 10.

Heyo I’m incredibly new to all this. How much do tix usually cost? Where can I buy tickets from a reliable site? How do I prep for a presale?

Only buy from ticketmaster!! Can’t stress this enough. Otherwise there’s no guarantee your tickets are real. For the sale go online at Ticketmaster like 5 minutes early so you can click the button as soon as the clock hits 10.

isn't seetickets the official provider for the presale on lanadelrey.com this time though.

just basically use whatever link you get in your mail / is on lanadelrey.com if you wanna do the presale, if not you can use the other official prviders as ticketmaster, eventim, that dutch one from the posters (lanalive.nl) etc.

so far we only have the prices for 3 european dates: manchester, berlin and amsterdam. the other (european) shows should be similar to those.

i76mrxw.png 

I'd love to try to get front row again but the shows are in February..! I don't know how cold the rest of Europe is during winters, but a seating ticket sounds more appealing to me, freezing my butt off for hours while queuing doesn't sound very fun.

I probably won't go though. But it depends on how expensive the tickets are.

i think you can go inside though, or at least that's how it was with all my (2) front row concerts, but i guess it also depends on the venue. i am planning to go see her in Berlin and i already checked the venue and it appeared to me that we could wait inside, but i'll try to find a more detailed map/floor plan of the building

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it