Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

I’m back!

Β 

I was at barricade! I have some great pics of anyone wants to see. Setlist barely changed. I’ll post a better barricade recap when I recooperate tomorrow

Β 

Glad you had fun and would love to see the pics when you have time!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Sorry but

Lana is fucking lazy with this recycled setlist. She had the opportunity to make tours about albums and stay on stage for more than 1h15min more than once, yet she still does the bare minimum and has performed the same exact playlist as what she did this summer (and for the LA To The Moon Tour). It's fucking laughable... like her tour tickets are getting more expansive with each tour and she doesn't even give more than an hour of show and performs the same song each and every time. It's a rip off. It's called theΒ Norman Fucking Rockwell tour and she only performed four songs off the record like? When I saw people on twitter and here theorizing that Lana would be on stage for almost two hours and perform like 3/4 of the album, I was honestly laughing, like she'll never do that lmao.

Β 

Also, the placement of the songs in the setlist was... a choice. I understand that Lana isn't necessarily the kind of act you twerk too (not saying you can't though), but the setlist was kind of a drag, like no hate on Bartender, but placing it as the second song? A snoozefest. At this point I honestly miss her performing Cola, at least that was exciting to watch. Lana you's a mess.

Β 

Wow I’m a clown for really thinking this would be the tour she was going to change up her whole setup for. I mean, it’s a small tour, open venues, she just released her best album- I really believed she wasn’t going to be lazy and unoriginal with it.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

y'all really thought she would change the setlist??? lmao tripping. people complaining about it must not realize she has had the same setlist for YEARS with few variations. its not surprising at all.

Β 

I listened to the people here, expecting Diet Mountain Dew and a 2 hour set.

Β 

I had fun and loved the show (but it was my first Lana concert so...), but it was still slightly disappointing.

i got a good video of Tomorrow Never Came if anyone wants me to upload it

giphy.gif

Surprise surprise another disappointment from one of the laziest singers of today.... why even call it the NFR Tour? So glad I didn’t buy a ticket to see the same damn setlist that she’s been doing for well over a year and a half now. Majorly let down.

People twice her age are on stage for 2 hours, and actually put effort into their shows. She’s so full of shit when she acts like some vagabond poet who yearns for the tour lyfe with her babiez. Loves her tour lyfe babiez money, that’s about it. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

People twice her age are on stage for 2 hours, and actually put effort into their shows. She’s so full of shit when she acts like some vagabond poet who yearns for the tour lyfe with her babiez. Loves her tour lyfe babiez money, that’s about it. :rip:

Β 

OMG snapped

Β 

chill. she has good intentions.

giphy.gif

good intentions to get paid yes

Good intentions when she uses that crusty ass medley from the last tour, relies heavily on the backing track, barely switches her setlist up, luvs her tour babies so much she won’t even stay on for 2 hours, and has the audacity to ask for more money for this tour. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Good intentions when she uses that crusty ass medley from the last tour, relies heavily on the backing track, barely switches her setlist up, luvs her tour babies so much she won’t even stay on for 2 hours, and has the audacity to ask for more money for this tour. :rip:

SAME backdrops and everything..

Β 

The lie was not foundΒ 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream