Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

I'll just create the perfect setlist in my mind since Lana can't obiously do that  :crossed:

01 Norman Fucking Rockwell

02 Blue Jeans

03 Cinnamon Girl

04 White Mustang

05 Love Song

06 Yayo

07 Video Games

08 Summertime Sadness

09 Black Beauty/California/Ride/Hope [Medley]

10 Honeymoon

11 Looking for America

12 Mariners Apartment Complex

13 West Coast

14 Born to Die

15 Shades of Cool

16 Cherry

17 Ultraviolence

18 Off to the Races

19 Doin Time

20 Venice Bitch

21 The Greatest

California deserves to shine IN FULL

Can y'all believe our friends from the other thread are complaining bc Charli is doing almost all of her new album on tour and only 3 songs from her past albums and here we are... with a tragic setlist still favouring ancient songs while paying dust to the fresh gems  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'll just create the perfect setlist in my mind since Lana can't obiously do that  :crossed:

01 Norman Fucking Rockwell

02 Blue Jeans

03 Cinnamon Girl

04 White Mustang

05 Love Song

06 Yayo

07 Video Games

08 Summertime Sadness

09 Black Beauty/California/Ride/Hope [Medley]

10 Honeymoon

11 Looking for America

12 Mariners Apartment Complex

13 West Coast

14 Born to Die

15 Shades of Cool

16 Cherry

17 Ultraviolence

18 Off to the Races

19 Doin Time

20 Venice Bitch

21 The Greatest

This would be, honestly, iconic.

The only thing I'd change would be 22. Fuck it I love You to close the show. Imagine these synths\guitar and the backtrack repeating the chorus while she goes out... I can hear the stand ovation.

Sitting in the parking lot now. Be a while before I can move my car. Had a great time. Some outstanding moments and vocals. Adam Cohen and Sean Lennon, wow. I'm not qualified to comment but the dress was not the best choice. I'll post more tomorrow and make a video too.

The fact she didn't sing FIILY, Cinnamon Girl, California, The Greatest and BAR is criminal I honestly hate her.

Born to Die

White Mustang

Pretty When You Cry

Blue Jeans

Summertime Sadness

Ride

Off to the Races

Honestly she can flush those down the toilet. And before y'all quote me saying "but OTTR is her best song wyd" please wake up to the fact it's 2019 and we have The Greatest, VB, FIILY and California now, we literally don't need OTTR anymore tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wasn't there, and I'm glad that everyone who was seems to have had a good time. However, I feel like she had an opportunity to really OVERHAUL her show, and didn't, so I'm a bit disappointed. Not surprised, just disappointed.

There were a few small changes ... like, peach tree was cute ... but overall, everything is basically the same and she just added two NFR songs.

Ashley and Alex seem like nice girls and I know they're not going anywhere, but at this point, I really don't think they suit the direction she's going in musically. With the exception of Cherry and Doin' Time, they seem very out of place.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Honestly she can flush those down the toilet. And before y'all quote me saying "but OTTR is her best song wyd" please wake up to the fact it's 2019 and we have The Greatest, VB, FIILY and California now, we literally don't need OTTR anymore tenor.gif

honestly i was very that until hearing OTTR live where she actually sings alkjjhglds

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I just got back from this EPIC show. Her vocals on tonight were killer!! She seemed to have gotten lost a couple of times, but that’s to be expected since it is the first show.

She looked like a damn legend on stage tonight. She is so gorgeous and she exudes so much confidence. I’ve seen Lana 6 times and I’ve never seen her more confident on stage than she was tonight. She seemed genuinely happy!

Also... I’ve never cared much about set lists, I guess because I literally love like every Lana song so no matter what she sings, I’m happy. However... I do agree that she should have gotten rid of the medley and at least added a couple of NFR songs in its place. Or even a NFR medley.

Tonight joins ACL in Austin as my top 2 Lana shows!

I fucking love Off To The Races but honestly... I was cute when most of the songs til Honeymoon were downtempo and it really missed a "bop moment" where she could just speed things up a little.

Now we have Doin' Time, High By The Beach, Summer Bummer... And, yes, we used to scream about it but now it's been performed since 2015 nonstop. You can give it a break and... rotate songs.

Also Doin' Time shouldn't be performed in full, a cover shouldn't get that much attention. A medley with High By The Beach or even Summertime Sadness would be cute though.

Doin' Time at least is released under her album and... it's the closest thing she had of a "Hit" ever since Summertime Sadness (Remix).

She did covers on every tour apart from LA To The Moon so but at least this time around the song is a "LANA" one.

It's a nice vibe as well.