Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

She did 5 songs from NFR and y’all act like she did none...

I had a great time! It always could be longer. I always want more (any...) Honeymoon songs. But there were 2 duets that she’ll probably never do again. I think that’s pretty special.

Good intentions when she uses that crusty ass medley from the last tour, relies heavily on the backing track, barely switches her setlist up, luvs her tour babies so much she won’t even stay on for 2 hours, and has the audacity to ask for more money for this tour. :rip:

hey now. that medley is good.

my only complaint is that she didn't perform Gods and Monsters (probs bc she didn't perform her full 2 hour set)

giphy.gif

I had a great time! It always could be longer. I always want more (any...) Honeymoon songs. But there were 2 duets that she’ll probably never do again. I think that’s pretty special.

She’s done 3 of those 5 every show this year.......... don’t be ignorant lmao

hey now. that medley is good.

my only complaint is that she didn't perform Gods and Monsters (probs bc she didn't perform her full 2 hour set)

medley was good about the first 30 times...

agreed

giphy.gif

People twice her age are on stage for 2 hours, and actually put effort into their shows. She’s so full of shit when she acts like some vagabond poet who yearns for the tour lyfe with her babiez. Loves her tour lyfe babiez money, that’s about it. :rip:

also she loves that tour lyfe so much and always talk a big game about loving touring in interviews... Girl, you're on stage for an hour at most, you perform the same overlplayed songs you've been singing for eight years AND you take selfies with the same five creepy fans that follow you everywhere. That's all there is. I'm glad she didn't come near me this time around, I just saved money for acts that are actually worth spending money on! Love you Lana, but after being a fan for quite some time now, the truth is: your concerts ain't it.

get rid of White Mustang, Cherry, Pretty When You Cry for F*** It I Love You, The Greatest, and Love Song and even Happiness is a butterfly

there's really no need for OTTR when Venice B*** exists so replace OTTR with Cinnamon Girl sounds like a great idea.

then we will have a real NFR tour instead of a revamped LA TO THE MOON tour aka revamped festival tour 

giphy.gif

She did five songs off the record she's named the tour upon... I mean I wouldn't have said anything if she gave yet again another random name for this tour, but it's literally called the Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour, yet out of twenty songs she sang only five. That's really silly, especially knowing she was heard soundchecking to more than that.

also she loves that tour lyfe so much and always talk a big game about loving touring in interviews... Girl, you're on stage for an hour at most, you perform the same overlplayed songs you've been singing for eight years AND you take selfies with the same five creepy fans that follow you everywhere. That's all there is. I'm glad she didn't come near me this time around, I just saved money for acts that are actually worth spending money on! Love you Lana, but after being a fan for quite some time now, the truth is: your concerts ain't it.

tenor.gif

What’s tragic is acts who focus on a more physically taxing concert (you know the ones, Madonna, Britney, etc) are on stage far longer than Ms. Del Rey, and make many changes to their setlists. Hell, even bands like RHCP where Kiedis jumps around the fucking stage at age 56 spend 1.5 hours up there, changing the setlist around here and there almost every date.

The fact that Lana’s go to excuse is “the band doesn’t know that song yet!!!1” is fucking pathetic to say the least. That’s their job, and I’m pretty sure they don’t find much creative pleasure playing along to the same shit over and over again. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

What’s tragic is acts who focus on a more physically taxing concert (you know the ones, Madonna, Britney, etc) are on stage far longer than Ms. Del Rey, and make many changes to their setlists. Hell, even bands like RHCP where Kiedis jumps around the fucking stage at age 56 spend 1.5 hours up there, switching the setlist up here and there every date.

The fact that Lana’s go to excuse is “the band doesn’t know that song yet!!!1” is fucking pathetic to say the least. That’s their job, and I’m pretty sure they don’t find much creative pleasure playing along to the same shit over and over again. :rip:

Can you actually believe that her team teases working on building up this tour and also Lana said in an interview earlier this month that she likes creating narrative for her shows when she's basically just singing the same songs over and over again and sometimes randomly adds a few songs in the mix like... A LIE.

Also, I've seen Lana three times live now, twice in a venue and once in a Festival. Looking back the only time it really was worth seeing her was the second time, The Endless Summer Tour, it was just perfect, a spotless performance.

She's really just that lazy, I think. I've seen smaller and bigger acts than Lana and like not one of them gave performance as short as Lana's and when or if they did, they really compensate by giving it all. I've seen a lot of people come for Lana for that lackluster and disappointing concert/setlist, I think most of us are just fed up with what definitely looks like a rip off.

It's such a disappointment because I really truly love Lana, but her concerts are just so random and basic, ugh.

Can you actually believe that her team teases working on building up this tour and also Lana talking about creating narrative for her shows when she's basically just singing the same songs over and over again and sometimes randomly adds a few songs in the mix like... what a mess.

Also, I've seen Lana three times live now, twice in a venue and once in a Festival. Looking back the only time it really was worth seeing her was my second time, The Endless Summer Tour, it was just perfect, a spotless performance.

She's really just that lazy I think. I've seen smaller and bigger acts than Lana and like not one of them gave performance as short as Lana's and they really gave it all. It's such a disappointment because I really truly love Lana, but her concerts are just so random and basic, ugh.

Even Axl Rose with his fucked up voice nowadays spends 2.5 hours up there with GNR. Their Rock in Rio gig was 3 hours :rip:

It's pathetic. There is no excuse for it. She's performed 3 NFR songs for the past several months now, and the other 2 from tonight are not impressive live either. Especially Bartender, where she relies on a damn backing track for a piano driven song, what the hell? :rip:

All Lana does is stand up there flailing her arms around, relying on the backing tracks heavily in some circumstances, and going through the motions with the near same setlist as always. For this alone there is no reason she SHOULDN'T be completing a 2 hour set. "The band doesn't know that one yet!!11!"  :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Even Axl Rose with his fucked up voice nowadays spends 2.5 hours up there with GNR. Their Rock in Rio gig was 3 hours :rip:

It's pathetic. There is no excuse for it. She's performed 3 NFR songs for the past several months now, and the other 2 from tonight are not impressive live either. Especially Bartender, where she relies on a damn backing track for a piano driven song, what the hell? :rip:

All Lana does is stand up there flailing her arms around, relying on the backing tracks heavily in some circumstances, and going through the motions with the near same setlist as always. For this reason alone there is no reason she SHOULDN'T be completing a 2 hour set. "The band doesn't know that one yet!!11!"  :rip:

I see no lies... Through the years I've honestly just come to the conclusion that Ms Del Rey simply hates performing. She really loves being in the studio, but she hates being on stage and it shows. She doesn't even look like she enjoys being up there and perform to her tour babiez like there's literally no reason to perform a set as short as an hour and fifteen minutes when you're literally there to promote your latest effort AND when you have five albums, an EP and 47298357510398 unreleased songs under you belt, unless you hate performing.

We truly are stanning a self-sabotaging kween  :rip:

its the same damn people complaining each time lmao im not in love with the setlist either but complaining seriously won't get her to change anything. the reason she rarely changes the setlist is because the songs she sings are usually the ones she LIKES to sing. let the girl do her thing, and if it's not for you, you don't have to pay for a ticket for the tour.

giphy.gif

Y’all some crazy bitches. She was definitely having fun on stage tonight! To say she doesn’t like performing/touring is just silly....

well cutting your 2 hour setlist short and pointing the mic to the stage every other line doesn't give me the impression that she loves it. I was there and thats just MY opinion