Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

well cutting your 2 hour setlist short and pointing the mic to the stage every other line doesn't give me the impression that she loves it. I was there and thats just MY opinion

I do understand people’s frustrations and I don’t mean to be dismissive. But I’m not sure where the 2 hour thing originated from. She’s never played that long. That was a pipe dream. She did add Shades Of Cool (with no backing track) after she realized they had gone thru the setlist pretty fast. To me I feel like she tried.

I do understand people’s frustrations and I don’t mean to be dismissive. But I’m not sure where the 2 hour thing originated from. She’s never played that long. That was a pipe dream. She did add Shades Of Cool (with no backing track) after she realized they had gone thru the setlist pretty fast. To me I feel like she tried.

We already knew she was going to do Shades of Cool, she said that on one of her live streams so it wasn't a spontaneous decision or anything, despite her acting like it was.

Didn't Lana say she'd be doing a 2 tour set in her most recent live stream also? Well, whether she did or she didn't, she still should be. People twice her age do, and with shows a lot more physically taxing than hers as well. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I mean, chances are Chelsea Hotel No. 2 and TNC won't be on the setlists for the other shows, because chances are Adam and Sean won't be there ...

I'm a bit scared of which other "guests" she might choose to have at her shows in California, though.

I Love You Jesus cover ft. Hillsong United and Skirtsandsuits incumming!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I have to say, Sean Lennon sounded amazing, better than he did in the studio version. It was wonderful to see. I’m still happy I went. Would have loved to hear The Greatest.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

We already knew she was going to do Shades of Cool, she said that on one of her live streams so it wasn't a spontaneous decision or anything, despite her acting like it was.

Didn't Lana say she'd be doing a 2 tour set in her most recent live stream also? Well, whether she did or she didn't, she still should be. People twice her age do, and with shows a lot more physically taxing than hers as well.

I really don’t know there the 2 hour thing came from. If she really said that in a livestream and then didn’t follow through then I agree that’s bad.

I got a copy of the setlist and she did indeed do every song on it, I just think she went too fast and thought she would take longer to speak in between

:O How?

also where did Diet Mountain Dew come from?

giphy.gif

At least she performed Bartender. I hope she adds more NFR songs and cut some LFL songs like TNC and Cherry.

Not you wanting her to cut TNC off when it's the first and probably last time she'll ever perform it  :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

LANA GOD DAMN, I love you but GIRL I am so over this setlist. It’s the same setlist she does all the time plus 5 NFR songs and maybe a random one-off or something.. it’s not a Norman Fucking Rockwell tour, call it your LA to the World Tour and go with that. It’s actually frustrating at this point

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

seriously using a backing track for bartender? what's next, lipsyncing to her 2008 vocals of yayo? I love her but now I'm not even mad she's not coming in my country cuz I don't think I'd spend my coins for this  :facepalm:

This bitch decided to escape her strict Amish family tonight at Jones Beach? 

giphy.gif

Because that dress she wore tonight was a choice and not a good one.

Anyway, going by the fan reviews who went tonight: boring set list, same BTD songs, backtrack recordings, bad lip syncing, not enough NFR songs, same choreography for Cherry and Pretty When You Cry, the goddamn swing during VG, the tacky dancers showing more skin then the star of the show and Lana wearing that Amish child bride couture sand bag dress on stage tonight. Ok. 

giphy.gif

This bitch decided to escape her strict Amish family tonight at Jones Beach? 

giphy.gif

Because that dress she wore tonight was a choice and not a good one.

Anyway, going by the fan reviews who went tonight: boring set list, same BTD songs, not enough NFR songs, same choreography for Cherry and Pretty When You Cry, the goddamn swing during VG, the tacky dancers showing more skin then the star of the show and Lana wearing that Amish child bride couture sand bag dress on stage tonight. Ok. 

giphy.gif

hey now, this fan loved almost everything. (though it's my first time seeing her, so I have nothing to compare it to)

giphy.gif

seriously using a backing track for bartender? what's next, lipsyncing to her 2008 vocals of yayo? I love her but now I'm not even mad she's not coming in my country cuz I don't think I'd spend my coins for this  :facepalm:

To think some people spent $200 or $300 + to see this mess of a show. 

Go see Marina better. Her new album is eh but she put on a hell of a show. Marina's worth the money. Same goes for Florence + The Machine and Kasey Musgraves. 

giphy.gif

hey now, this fan loved almost everything. (though it's my first time seeing her, so I have nothing to compare it to)

I got 2011 and 2012. 

Going by the clips I seen on instagram - tonight's show is no bueno. Not even the Amish dress. 

If you enjoyed it - good. You didn't waste your time or money. 

I am ready for y’all to stop seeing her since you hate her so much so I can get a better spot. Thanks bitches!

No one here hates her. Don't be dramatic. Just because people are blunt and say it like they see it doesn't mean it's hating Lana. It is what it is.