Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

This board is full of terrible fans. I can’t believe the shit I am reading a few pages back. Some “fans” need to be permanently banned if they dislike Lana this much.

people are paying high amounts for these concert tickets lmao, and it's to experience a good concert, not for the pleasure of being in the same city as Lana. People are allowed to complain when it's clearly not worth the money.

locals only

anyway for y'all who also went - how much were the beige album cover t shirts and are they the same as what she was selling on ha site

I think the shirts were $50. Same as the ladies tank tops they had. Which is outrageous since they are only $25 on her site. The album cover one has the dates on the back to make it different from the website one.

Paying for the premier parking was so worth it, I got to park so close, walked right in, and got to walk right out. Barely waited 5 minutes to get out on the road. If any other venues offer that I would highly suggest buying it!

Also, I thought her dress was pretty. The problem is it really clashed with the dancers outfits. Luckily they weren’t that distracting but I still don’t see the point of them. They bring nothing to the show.

Overall, I had a very good time. Although I wish she would do some different songs, I am guessing she feels comfortable doing the songs that she does, and they appeal to the general public, which probably comprises a large portion of the crowd.

I thought her voice sounded great. I loved the duets especially, for me it was worth it just to see those.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I think the shirts were $50. Same as the ladies tank tops they had. Which is outrageous since they are only $25 on her site. The album cover one has the dates on the back to make it different from the website one.

sngdlkgnljg i hate the puta who priced that shit

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

You mean vaping. Vaping is even more dangerous and harmful then cigarettes believe it or not. A lot of people have died from it. Some states are planning on banning it.

Some of us don't live inside Lana ass. Some of us don't blindly worship her. 

It's call opinions and if you don't like it - ignore it. Very simple. 

giphy.gif

The people who died were vaping illicit THC vapes. banning vaping over that is stupid.

anyway for y'all who also went - how much were the beige album cover t shirts and are they the same as what she was selling on ha site

all the shirts were 50

giphy.gif

the reason she rarely changes the setlist is because the songs she sings are usually the ones she LIKES to sing

This doesn't make any sense at ALL. It implies that she doesn't like to sing her recent songs since Honeymoon and I doubt she would go through the pain of writing, producing and recording songs she would not like to sing live like :rip: she's just lazy and she doesn't want to get out of her comfort zone.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It will either be 2 songs shorter or she'll play Carmen and national anthem ctfu

Ctfu I was just thinking about this. Wasn’t sure about which one would replace TNC but NA will definitely find its way into the set. Maybe UV will come in to replace it :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

OK but no joke I would be happy if Carmen returned to the setlist. It is such an awesome song, a classic. Although she will never top the NPR performance. She was truly in her element that day.

Now I am really thinking about selling my Berlin tickets :ohno:  I don't need to see the LA to the moon tour again, especially not with a three hour ride to the venue on a monday. I guess it's not likely that she changes the setlist/ makes it longer/ changes the performances for Europe. Bummer.

Okay, i’m Back and alive. I got home from the show at like 2 am last night

I got there about 10 am, there seemed to be a lot of people who came early in the morning or camped out. The handling of the queue by the venue was by far the worst I’ve ever seen. It was completely disorganized and total chaos trying to get into the pit after getting wristbands. A lot of people fell or were hurt by others trying to run. But I managed to get barricade! Lana sounded amazing and looked beautiful (I loved her dress). She was delivering vocals for sure. The duets were cute but yeah the setlist was trash otherwise. I felt really disappointed that she only sang 4 songs from NFR.

Also, the dancers were even more annoying this time. They were in basically every song and were even blocking our view of her onstage at some points. They were really distracting and I just wanted them to leave the stage.

Overall I loved the show she put on and I was so happy to be there I just wish she’d have switched up the setlist. It’s super stale at this point

I’m very happy she sang Bartender and Tomorrow Never Came. These aren’t songs to be hidden away so I’m glad she introduced them to her setlist. I’m hoping the setlist is similar for a lot of the tour, although I wouldn’t be against some Honeymoon songs added. I hope she adds some more east coast dates later on, maybe a Canadian one. This is my favourite setlist she’s had ever.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I cringed so hard watching the off to the races performance :facepalm: she refused to sing half the bridge and instead made weird moves and clapped her hands :lmao: how she thinks this is ok is beyond me

it’d be different if she didn’t look so awkward and out of place... but she’s just not a good dancer lmfao she has no rhythm