Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

it’d be different if she didn’t look so awkward and out of place... but she’s just not a good dancer lmfao she has no rhythm

tbh it'd be best to just leave it out of the setlist... it's a song that requires great breath control and she can't be bothered to try (I mean watch the first ever performance of the song in 2011 and compare it to now)

Now I am really thinking about selling my Berlin tickets :ohno:  I don't need to see the LA to the moon tour again, especially not with a three hour ride to the venue on a monday. I guess it's not likely that she changes the setlist/ makes it longer/ changes the performances for Europe. Bummer.

I'm going to see Lana in Berlin as well – and I really hope that she will change parts of the setlist until then (I can't stand all those BTD songs any more so these have to go!). She has more than 5 months to spice it up so I'm still kinda optimistic about it.

tbh it'd be best to just leave it out of the setlist... it's a song that requires great breath control and she can't be bothered to try (I mean watch the first ever performance of the song in 2011 and compare it to now)

the fact it’s from 2011 means it shouldn’t even be in 2019s setlist in the first place

Nice from Rolling Stone. Mentions a curfew so maybe they had to finish by a certain time. Could've started on time but that would not work in Lana world. :)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/lana-del-rey-norman-rockwell-tour-opener-888208/

yeah the county the theater's in has a 10pm curfew

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

This board is full of terrible fans. I can’t believe the shit I am reading a few pages back. Some “fans” need to be permanently banned if they dislike Lana this much.

Sis we have a right to discuss the setlist here and voice our disappointment wyd

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The two duets are enchanting!  :flutter: Probably the only time she'll do either live, so that's very special. I hope there are surprise guests on the rest of the tour! Random thought: what if Barry was in one of the California shows...and they dueted "Summer Wine" and then she sang "California" to him on stage? I get chills just imagining.  :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

The two duets are enchanting!  :flutter: Probably the only time she'll do either live, so that's very special. I hope there are surprise guests on the rest of the tour! Random thought: what if Barry was in one of the California shows...and they dueted "Summer Wine" and then she sang "California" to him on stage? I get chills just imagining.  :flutter:

thats maybe the most far fetched thing ive seen on this site

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

barrys too busy posting about mushrooms on his ig story to sing again

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Cherry and off to the races are so bad. I literally cannot believe that she won’t sing a song like love because she doesn’t think she sounds good but she is singing cherry and ottr. Does she think she sounds good. Her voice isn’t even that bad she’s just lazy. She doesn’t need a vocal coach or anything she just needs to stop with the back track and put some effort in her shows. I think it’s a joke that she still think blue jeans and born to die. Tomorrow never came is just as bad live as it is in the studio and I hate Sean! At least she looked cute. Also think she’s growing her hair out which is nice. This look is better than all of her 2018 shows and most of 2019.

Short red and pink floral dress I’m with a group of friends! Are you in line?

Sorry my phone died girl! Was your boyfriend the one handing out cards or whatever for his band? sksksk 

Everything else aside, she really shouldn't name a tour after an album and then only play four songs from that album. You don't have to be a stan to find that bizarre. I mean, if I was a casual fan who happened to listen to NFR and thought, "yeah! I'll go see Lanz on her NFR tour ... because I like X, Y and Z songs from NFR", I'd be WTF-ing at that set list.

It's not that I want her to get bad reviews but nothing is ever going to change with reviews like that Rolling Stone one :rip: . However, even they acknowledged that the set list wasn't ideal.

It's not unreasonable to expect a show on a tour named after an album to feature songs from that album. She needs to replace CH and TNC with NFR songs (assuming Adam and Sean won't be at the other shows).

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i'm so annoyed by the lack or NFR songs too but why does everyone keep saying 4 songs. Did i miscount? Isn't it 5? NFR, Bartender, MAC, Doin Time, Venice Bitch.

I thought she didn’t perform Mariners. Wasn’t there but haven’t seen people mention it

Wish she’d ditch Doin Time, but that prob isn’t happening any time soon

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif