Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

I thought she didn’t perform Mariners. Wasn’t there but haven’t seen people mention it

Wish she’d ditch Doin Time, but that prob isn’t happening any time soon

I was there, she did perform MAC

I thought she didn’t perform Mariners. Wasn’t there but haven’t seen people mention it

Wish she’d ditch Doin Time, but that prob isn’t happening any time soon

y'all want her to perform NFR songs and when she does you want her to ditch it? Why?

giphy.gif

i'm so annoyed by the lack or NFR songs too but why does everyone keep saying 4 songs. Did i miscount? Isn't it 5? NFR, Bartender, MAC, Doin Time, Venice Bitch.

I refuse to count Doin' Time as an original NFR song :omfg2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Doin Time is absolutely an essential song on nfr. Thematically and sonically.

The song is intrinsically California and lyrically ties in the growth and maturity of her song writing.

What’s not clicking? What’s not clicking????

Cinnamon Girl, The Best American Record and Bartender are all paradise/BTD rejects that should be erased.

how does it "tie in the growth and maturity of her song writing" when she didn't write it  :toofunny:

and for the record, i am a doin time STAN, but i don't think it shouldve been on nfr

it's just the way i feel

The song is intrinsically California and lyrically ties in the growth and maturity of her song writing.

What’s not clicking? What’s not clicking????Cinnamon Girl, The Best American Record and Bartender are all paradise/BTD rejects that should be erased.

i had to read this a few times to make sure i’m not hallucinating and that someone somewhere actually believes this

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

y'all want her to perform NFR songs and when she does you want her to ditch it? Why?

Bc it’s a cover that was shoehorned onto the album at the last minute. I’d rather it’s place be taken by another NFR song like Cinnamon Girl, The Greatest, or FIILY

What’s not clicking? What’s not clicking????Cinnamon Girl, The Best American Record and Bartender are all paradise/BTD rejects that should be erased.

https://youtu.be/dh2-5HcsjgY

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It sucks i missed seeing lana in her peak, also sucks I’ll never get to hear her sing any of my faves besides video games if I ever do see her. I had the opportunity to see her in new orleans this year, and I whole heartedly don’t regret missing out. She’s too far up her own ass to actually have a great show. I don’t need to hear her butcher her music. Her concerts are literally just over glorified karaoke night for her. Lana really has some of you pussywhipped if you are getting mad over fans making valid complaints about her shows. Concerts are expensive and time consuming. A lot of people drive HOURS and book hotels even to attend them. If she wants to do these half assed karaoke night type shows she pick smaller venues with cheaper tickets. If she hates doing live shows so much (which I assume she does based off her performances and even stage looks), she should just stop doing them point blank.

She could actually be performing new music people actually want to hear but no we have to hear born to die for the millionth time. We have to watch her do that cringey dance for off to the races again and again and again. I AM TIRED. My favorite shows from lana have been from 2014-2016 when her shows were a little more relaxed. I’m not saying she has to go out with a beat face, big hair, heels, and nails done every show like during the paradise tour. I just want her to look pretty and try at least.

What’s not clicking? What’s not clicking????

Cinnamon Girl, The Best American Record and Bartender are all paradise/BTD rejects that should be erased.

Okay well it looks like I'm carting this pic out again ...

zAGzkEX.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don’t want her to ditch doin time because it’s fun. Ideally if she would actually sing songs from nfr which all pretty heavy tracks it would be a really nice addition. I guess in the context of the actual trash set lust it just adds insult to injury. It’s annoying that the tour is called the Norman Fucking Rockwell tour. At least with la to the moon and endless summer they weren’t named after an album. When you name a tour after an album you know I think most people expect to hear mainly songs off of the album. Call me crazy.

It sucks i missed seeing lana in her peak, also sucks I’ll never get to hear her sing any of my faves besides video games if I ever do see her. I had the opportunity to see her in new orleans this year, and I whole heartedly don’t regret missing out. She’s too far up her own ass to actually have a great show. I don’t need to hear her butcher her music. Her concerts are literally just over glorified karaoke night for her. Lana really has some of you pussywhipped if you are getting mad over fans making valid complaints about her shows. Concerts are expensive and time consuming. A lot of people drive HOURS and book hotels even to attend them. If she wants to do these half assed karaoke night type shows she pick smaller venues with cheaper tickets. If she hates doing live shows so much (which I assume she does based off her performances and even stage looks), she should just stop doing them point blank.

She could actually be performing new music people actually want to hear but no we have to hear born to die for the millionth time. We have to watch her do that cringey dance for off to the races again and again and again. I AM TIRED. My favorite shows from lana have been from 2014-2016 when her shows were a little more relaxed. I’m not saying she has to go out with a beat face, big hair, heels, and nails done every show like during the paradise tour. I just want her to look pretty and try at least.

With all due respect its not that serious. The show was still great, she did try. Her vocals sounded great, she looked great. You would rather her stop doing live shows overall then keep doing a setlist which is admittedly tired but still delivers great performances? I would like her to switch some things up as well but as someone who was there I'm so glad I got to experience it. If you hate it so much stop following threads about the new shows and stick to watching videos from the Paradise tour 

Aw ur so pretty! I did lol but I lost it smh. What are the odds I was near you LOLLL I had the hat on bbgirl

Omg thank u so much thats so funny! ur a legend ily!! PM me <3

With all due respect its not that serious. The show was still great, she did try. Her vocals sounded great, she looked great. You would rather her stop doing live shows overall then keep doing a setlist which is admittedly tired but still delivers great performances? I would like her to switch some things up as well but as someone who was there I'm so glad I got to experience it. If you hate it so much stop following threads about the new shows and stick to watching videos from the Paradise tour 

Omg thank u so much thats so funny! ur a legend ily!! PM me <3

It is that serious, and honestly yes I would rather her stop doing live shows I literally said so. Her set list doesn’t deliver great live shows. Her shows suck they are a waste of money. I have the right to say that. As a fan who has been supporting her since 2011 in every way possible but seeing her live. I can say her shows sucks. Just like anyone can. Look if you’re ok with listening to butchered lazy performances be my guest. Her vocals didn’t sound great, she looked ok, and the show seemed boring. Also no need to be shady with that comment on the end. I’m not one of the stans that think that paradise was her peak. I even mentioned really liking her shows from 2016. I said it my post that concerts are expensive and time consuming. It’s a slap in the face that she can’t even try.

Everything else aside, she really shouldn't name a tour after an album and then only play four songs from that album. You don't have to be a stan to find that bizarre. I mean, if I was a casual fan who happened to listen to NFR and thought, "yeah! I'll go see Lanz on her NFR tour ... because I like X, Y and Z songs from NFR", I'd be WTF-ing at that set list.

It's not that I want her to get bad reviews but nothing is ever going to change with reviews like that Rolling Stone one :rip: . However, even they acknowledged that the set list wasn't ideal.

It's not unreasonable to expect a show on a tour named after an album to feature songs from that album. She needs to replace CH and TNC with NFR songs (assuming Adam and Sean won't be at the other shows).

The setlist won't be good unless she gets rid of the old songs