ilovetati

NFR Metacritic/Review Thread

A critic for a well-read and respected company not only lavishing NFR with the praise it deserves but pointing out the unfair and sexist bullshit she put up with (and still puts up with) at the beginning of the year? The revenge of lana del rey indeed 

locals only

Pitchfork's review made me so emotional. Stanning her for 8 years and looking how she has grown up as an artist and it took almost a decade for people to finally see what a fantastic singer and songwriter she is, makes me feel like... a proud mother? I don't know, it sounds stupid, but i hope that u understand what i'm trying to say. She's getting what she deserved, give her that fckn Grammy :krylie:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

I feel like crying. She started the decade being the clown everybody laughed at and now she's among the greatest american writers, and icon of our generation and one of the most influential artists of the century...

Now the critics just have to go again through her whole discography and make the good reviews they sould've done at the proper time.

I would definitely like to see Pitchfork do this. Lust for Life is their second highest scored Lana album, and while it may be some peoples' favourite, i really don't think that's right.

I would definitely like to see Pitchfork do this. Lust for Life is their second highest scored Lana album, and while it may be some peoples' favourite, i really don't think that's right.

You should go and check Mondosonoro, a spanish music magazine that gave BTD a 5, Ultraviolence a 7, Honeymoon a 6, LFL a 7 and NFR an 8. With the most poorly written reviews I've seen about her work, also.

I'm so happy for her! :trisha:

Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the score on AnyDecentMusic has been updated to 8.4/10

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana has the biggest chance for best pop vocal album, if they don't give that to her then-

Then the Grammys are fucking over

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***