Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,017 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Wow I love this as the conclusion to the album

After now hearing the album it honestly fits the album perfectly and more so than the official - even though the official is better.

It only fits Bartender and maybe Cinnamon girl. Pretty much no connection with the rest of the songs

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

My husband took me out today to buy an NFR vinyl because I was so sad about my orders not shipping yet. I didn’t want to because I already have 3 coming and one is exactly the same (it’s the standard black) but I’m happy I’ll have it to listen to right now.

I’ll probably just sell the other standard black one when it arrives. I have an extra UV deluxe at my mum’s so maybe I’ll bundle them together to try to sell or something idk.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

My husband took me out today to buy an NFR vinyl because I was so sad about my orders not shipping yet. I didn’t want to because I already have 3 coming and one is exactly the same (it’s the standard black) but I’m happy I’ll have it to listen to right now.

I’ll probably just sell the other standard black one when it arrives. I have an extra UV deluxe at my mum’s so maybe I’ll bundle them together to try to sell or something idk.

Girl you just reminded me I have an extra LFL coke bottle vinyl bc my order took so long to arrive every party involved thought it got lost lol

I hope she preforms California!

why is How to disappear (from the charts) so hated in here? i'm still waiting for a logical answer.

It's because it sounds like a Xmas song and doesn't have the same production as in the live version.

Mfhp.gif

it's because it sounds like a Xmas song and doesn't have the same production as in the live version.

I mean, it definitely has some xmas/winter vibes but i don't mind it all. it's cute and dreamy. how sad that HTD is reduced to be that underrated song that deserves more love. tragic.

Y'all forget that Norman Fucking Rockwell is a summer album set in an apocalyptic world. By having a xmas song in the middle of the album Lana is telling us that climate change became so severe that winter turned into summer, and now when they celebrate xmas there's no more snow or winter because it's fucking hot and California is in flames. It's all part of the storytelling keep up with it hoes 7itJuZl.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Y'all forget that Norman Fucking Rockwell is a summer album set in an apocalyptic world. By having a xmas song in the middle of the album Lana is telling us that climate change became so severe that winter turned into summer, and now when they celebrate xmas there's no more snow or winter because it's fucking hot and California is in flames. It's all part of the storytelling keep up with it hoes 7itJuZl.gif

It's fucking hot HOT, winter in the summer. How can we forget the iconic Heroin bridge.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's fucking hot HOT, winter in the summer. How can we forget the iconic Heroin bridge.

And Norman continues the story told in LFL, so things we're starting to get pretty severe then and now they're at end of the world levels  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Britney found influencing :defeated:

britney-spears-e-britneyspears-does-anyo