Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Now, the last thing I want are notifs from you on a NFR! thread :rip: Thanks.

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I didn't say I don't want you to post. Why would I? I just find that none of our previous discussions or conversations were fruitful, let alone this one. We don't get along, neither do our ideas.

I think you fail to realise that, as a moderator, telling a poster you'd "rather not receive notifications from them on this thread. Thanks" sounds like a ... direction?

If that's not the case, then perhaps you should refrain from making such remarks.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think you fail to realise that as a moderator, telling a poster you'd "rather not receive notifications from them on this thread. Thanks" sounds like a ... direction?

If that's not the case, then perhaps you should refrain from making such remarks.

I refrain then. Oh, that's me changing my mind :O

Why would someone say NFR has her saddest song? Like how. LFL has heroin, but more importantly Honeymoon has THE BLACKEST DAY! Those are sadder than anything on here.

they're not sadder than hope, heroin isnt sad lmao, its dark, the blackest day is bitter and angsty, not sad

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

They actually used this clip to announce her nomination at the BRITs  :rip:

giphy.gif

i think the one they used for the grammys was worse :rip: damn... they treated her like a nobody

Now, the last thing I want are notifs from you on a NFR! thread :rip: Thanks.

Not you being catty to another member because you disagree with them? What happened to the whole "i'm going to be a better mod" schtick after SJRN got banned? Where did all that go? Bc i don't see it  :lmao:

locals only

Not you being catty to another member because you disagree with them? What happened to the whole "i'm going to be a better mod" schtick after SJRN got banned? Where did all that go? Bc i don't see it  :lmao:

That's not what I meant.

I never make drama. When I say one "problematic" thing, it's suddenly a televised show? Y'all yell f*g to each other all day and no one gives a shit. I didn't want to argue with Rorman. I said it in a not-so-kind way. So?

That's not what I meant.

I never make drama. When I say one "problematic" thing, it's suddenly a televised show? Y'all yell f*g to each other all day and no one gives a shit. I didn't want to argue with Rorman. I said it in a not-so-kind way. So?

"I don't want notifications from you :rip: thanks" =/= "I don't want to argue with you anymore" but maybe that's just me? Like it's a discussion forum? And surely mods should be held to slightly higher standards when it comes to addressing people? We get warning points when we get too catty with people lol. Like seriously no offence but it's hard to take that on the chin when a mod can act like a catty non-mod and get no repercussions for it.

locals only

"I don't want notifications from you :rip: thanks" =/= "I don't want to argue with you anymore" but maybe that's just me? Like it's a discussion forum? And surely mods should be held to slightly higher standards when it comes to addressing people? We get warning points when we get too catty with people lol. Like seriously no offence but it's hard to take that on the chin when a mod can act like a catty non-mod and get no repercussions for it.

Okay, you guys can easily PM @Elle

I'm kind to almost everyone here, always try to make my best when posting, actually contributing and been here for five years with no issues (other than when I used to fight with Jack and now, Rorman and MXDH).

and I myself have never given any WPs for "being catty". it's only when people get too rude with insults and offenses.

That's not what I meant.

I never make drama. When I say one "problematic" thing, it's suddenly a televised show? Y'all yell f*g to each other all day and no one gives a shit. I didn't want to argue with Rorman.

Bro, what?

I hope you can back that up with something because .... what the hell?

These accusations and such - from a moderator - are getting out of hand. @@YUNGATA @@evilentity @@Elle .... can we ... have a chat or something? This is not okay.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That's not what I meant.

Okay, you guys can easily PM @Elle

I'm kind to almost everyone here, always try to make my best when posting, actually contributing and been here for five years with no issues (other than when I used to fight with Jack and now, Rorman and MXDH).

and I myself have never given any WPs for "being catty". it's only when people get too rude with insults and offenses.

I would kindly ask to be removed from the narrative on which you assume that I spend my day calling my friends very offensive slur, thank you.

I would kindly ask to be removed from the narrative on which you assume that I spend my day calling my friends very offensive slur, thank you.

By y'all I meant the forum. Goddamn. Not you guys.