Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

in all fairness vertimus never said he agreed with the statement that lana was ugly so no need to attack him personally, he was just pointing out a historical beauty standard fact, and i agree she doesnt look attractive with her hair pulled back, not many people do

Thank you, TLM.

In fact, generally speaking, considering how much her appearance and style has changed over the last 8 years, I think she’s clearly on the beautiful side, certainly very attractive.

tbh I didn't really mind the title until last night someone wanted to trade saved urls with me on tumblr and I asked if they had any lana urls and they said whitehotfevers, which is literally disgusting and I think they genuinely thot that's what the album was called so now i'm worried 

omg gurl i remember in the beginning of the thread people were saying that "white hot fever" sounded better. i don't understand why anyone would think that would be a good album title. 

omg gurl i remember in the beginning of the thread people were saying that "white hot fever" sounded better. i don't understand why anyone would think that would be a good album title. 

white hot fever sounds like a cheesy disco album

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Honestly I don't understand the title "white hot forever",,,, can anyone just explain what it personally means to them?

to me its just a collection of words, like something to describe a feeling, its white its hot its forever la de daaaa, it is basically her whole aesthetic in a few words. the heat, a love that lasts forever, i wonder how this album will sound... i personally love the title, its so classic lana

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly I don't understand the title "white hot forever",,,, can anyone just explain what it personally means to them?

that she's white and hot forever. Thanks to fillers. :kiss3:

god please have Lana run into Daddy Auerbach at the Grammys which'll remind her of how much fun and chemistry they had in the studio and we'll get the psychadelic rock album we deserve

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

lets hope she runs into the best producer known to man, grimes! her visions era is coming

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Y’all the title WHF still sounds weird af to me but it’s giving me major Lizzy vibes rn. Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven teas

the vinyl is white by default

No it’s blue

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

She's white she's hot and her songs will live forever  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

That journalist misquoted her; she said White Cop Forever. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

a dan auerbach and jack antonoff produced record EVERYBODY can be satisfied

Spare Mertens ma’am

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I hope that she pulls a Lana, and when this song comes out it’s called “We’ll be white hot forever in the hot July sun”

And it’s still the album title.

HER MIND

"Don’t forget me"