Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I really want s̷̢̧̢̛̛̖̘̺̮͇͍͍͙̻̗̣̙̫̩̝̪̭̪̫̮͇̟͙͈͔͓̫̱͔͎̬̱͗̔̋̇́͛̆̊̑̈͑̆̉̏̉͐̄̐̉̏́̕̕͘̚͝k̶̡̢̡̡͍̮̞͕̳͚̘̭̗̟͍̦̠̖̝̲͇̦̞̩̣͔̱͖͚̬̮͍͍̠̺͈̠͚͖̖̪͍͉̝̩̰̟̍́̌̔͒͊̊̆̿͒̃̇͛̂͑͒́͌̀́̊̔̊̓̌̈́̓̐̓́̎͛̆͂̉̾̓̅̅́̽̔̀̐̇̍̀͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅả̴͓̹̭̤̥̩̬͈̫̗̠̖̠͙̖̯̫̙̦̖̲̀̀̅͗́̒͋̔̔̄ ̶̛͇̣̱̣̮̰̟̼̲̤̲͎̠̙̹̋͒͛̏̅͐̽̂̒͛̉̀̐̈́̐̿̏͒̀̀̿͗̈̈́́̂̋͑͑̆̆̓́̓͌̏̋́̕̕͘͝͝ͅpų̶̢̨̡̧̧̛̥̜̤̗̠͕͖̤͎̝̲̱̤͔̞̟̙̪̲̤̤̮̮͔̖̺̟̖̥̩̻̬̰̠͍͇̣̹̭͈͇̋̀̓͆̀͗̐̎̍̌͗̋̒̾̀͆͐̾͆͛̋̉̑̂̆̿̀̀̏͌͋͑̀̎̃̀͗̀̏̚͘̕̚͠͠ͅͅn̸̡̧̛̛̳͖̜̜͎͙̝͍̳̬͈̻̦̯̯̣̙̮̘͈̙̰̬͍͖̓̾̿̂̒̅͆͋͑̉͋̇́̓͂̍̀́̿͘͘͘͝͝k̵̨̨̨̡̢̧̨̛̲͉͉̦̩̫͕͚͓̥͉̠̹̖͔̙͚̣̩͙̟͖͎͖̬̮͎̰̙̒̂͋̾̾̿͋̉̀̃̄̊̋̎̋͗̋̀̽̏̽̑̇̈́̈̆̊͗̇͋̈̀̒̔̄̐͒̆̔̔̚͘͘̕̚̚͝͝͝͝͝͠Lana to come thru 

skinny tea snapped the house down

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

im a little worried she wont drop the spoken word album, like we only have her word dont we, was anything official? im skeptical

She did give a specific date though (Jan. 4th) and it’s already New Years Eve. I’d say it’s coming

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I wonder when the spoken album will drop  :toofunny:  :troll:

In the meantime, I'm still thinking about what WHF could sound like  :diva:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think it’s pretty obvious Lana’s working with Jack again on this project but here’s my list of producers I’d love for her to work with at some point, on this record or on future projects

•Tyler The Creator - He seems to be friendly with her. She performed at his Camp Flog Knaw festival a few years ago and I love his production style. I don’t think she needs his hip hop beats but i do feel like he know what he’s doing when he makes sick instrumentals and sick music.

•Kevin Parker/Tame Impala - His vibe. His sound. I would absolutely love hearing news that they’re working together on something, especially if it’s in the vein of his Currents album or even his new album. This for some reason seems unlikely... but i’d love to hear the sound

•SOHN who works with BANKS on some of her stuff. I feel like he’d do a really good job at mixing Lana’s vocals with trip hop beats, especially those high vocals

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'd love her to work on an entire album with Paul Epworth. We all love Black Beauty which was produced by him. Paul has also produced Florence and the Machine, London Grammar, and Adele, and has the proficiency to add extreme power and drama to work. I think we're not going to get to that height again as Lana mellows out as she goes into later life, but it might have been more suitable earlier in her work.

source.gif

3lfQEhw.png

A collab with Tyler The Creator would be cool, even tho I never heard anything from him  :toofunny: . But he seems nice and I still find their interactions really cute.

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I'd love her to work on an entire album with Paul Epworth. We all love Black Beauty which was produced by him. Paul has also produced Florence and the Machine, London Grammar, and Adele, and has the proficiency to add extreme power and drama to work. I think we're not going to get to that height again as Lana mellows out as she goes into later life, but it might have been more suitable earlier in her work.

source.gif

I don’t think it’s off the table. I think when she finds inspiration with one artist person who connects with her, she makes the music she’s wanting to make and she feels is right. Sometimes she makes bigger music. She just needs to meet him at a party (Florence, if you’re ever on the internet and read this, you’re friends with both, get them together... PLEASE)

giphy.gif

I think it’s pretty obvious Lana’s working with Jack again on this project but here’s my list of producers I’d love for her to work with at some point, on this record or on future projects

:noparty:  

•Kevin Parker/Tame Impala - His vibe. His sound. I would absolutely love hearing news that they’re working together on something, especially if it’s in the vein of his Currents album or even his new album. This for some reason seems unlikely... but i’d love to hear the sound

I'm so hear for this. I can't say I've been a huge fan of his collaborative projects, besides that one song with Kali or the entire Melody's Echo Chamber self titled album which SLAPS.

But Kevin is definitely one of the most sought after person in the industry right now. He's extremely careful and meticulous when it comes to production. His production style is super tight. He and Lana would do amazing together I think. I've been campaigning for them to work together on this thread before and I'm still holding on. Something halfway between Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, Lonerism and Currents would blow my fucking mind.  :party:

XGioVUx.jpg

can john congleton produce her new album?? love his work, boy king is one of my favorite albums ever. his production on the last decemberists album was great too. pretty sure he was an engineer on nfr

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

:noparty:  

I'm so hear for this. I can't say I've been a huge fan of his collaborative projects, besides that one song with Kali or the entire Melody's Echo Chamber self titled album which SLAPS.

But Kevin is definitely one of the most sought after person in the industry right now. He's extremely careful and meticulous when it comes to production. His production style is super tight. He and Lana would do amazing together I think. I've been campaigning for them to work together on this thread before and I'm still holding on. Something halfway between Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, Lonerism and Currents would blow my fucking mind.  :party:

XGioVUx.jpg

Lonerism is a good album and Currents is my favorite of his (but tbh my bf has a first pressing special edition vinyl copy of Innerspeaker and i’m very proud to say that i’ll be listening to that soon when we get a place together in the near future bc i fucking love that album)

Kevin has been one of those producers that, you’re right, is very particular about what he makes. He makes absolute fucking jams, the entire Currents album changed my life at the end of high school for me, something like a cross between Eventually with Lana’s voice oooo....

Also, can we get FJM and his team working on an album with Lana? PLEASE? A collab record just with him. Imagine a I Love You Honeybear + Lana or a God’s Favorite Customer + Lana omg

giphy.gif

Also, can we get FJM and his team working on an album with Lana? PLEASE? A collab record just with him. Imagine a I Love You Honeybear + Lana or a God’s Favorite Customer + Lana omg

It's probably just because of the Ultraviolence video but I see and hear this potential so vividly. It feels like it would've fit more with her older femme fatale approach in terms of image and lyrics, but who knows, she might return there one day.

3lfQEhw.png