Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

White hot forever is gonna be NFR part 2.

I hope it includes what was left off of NFR or those leftovers leak soon. I’ve been dying to know what the full list of tracks from NFR sessions sounded like, same with NFR demos, we need more. All we have are alt versions of Doin’ Time and FIILY, and the original demo from BAR

I think if she does it in a subtle manner, such as the Is It Wrong reference in Love Song, then it would work very well. It's a lot of fun catching references to her past works.

This is one of my favorite things about a new LDR album. Listening and catching things from old tracks and albums

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hope it includes what was left off of NFR or those leftovers leak soon. I’ve been dying to know what the full list of tracks from NFR sessions sounded like, same with NFR demos, we need more. All we have are alt versions of Doin’ Time and FIILY, and the original demo from BAR

This is one of my favorite things about a new LDR album. Listening and catching things from old tracks and albums

What alt version(s) of Doin’ Time are there?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Lust For Life was BTD/past records 2.0 and by far her weakest album.

This new album needs to be different not NFR 2.0.

A techno/electronic album from Lana would be amazing. 

Do you mean songs like the summertime sadness remix?

The next album NEEDS to have droning guitars, towering reverb, wailing vocals, psychedelic instrumentals, tons of electric guitar and surf rock influence, maybe some really well crafted trip-hop beats and dark lyricism Make it happen Lana ! 

Amen to that!

I want Lana to get experimental again!! I feel with Jack it’ll be the only time she’ll truly experiment again!! So I hope she shocks us & day does her most pop record or her most jazziest record! Something different but still her would be so fresh. I want her to go out of her zone with vocals too! She drones & refuses to use her Lizzy voice n I want it so bad. Can we get her erotica n have her make a sex album with Stargirl vibes?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

The next album NEEDS to have droning guitars, towering reverb, wailing vocals, psychedelic instrumentals, tons of electric guitar and surf rock influence, maybe some really well crafted trip-hop beats and dark lyricism Make it happen Lana ! 

Aren't you just describing honeymoon here?

(here for it)

I envision it more like UV mixed with Wait For Life & Stargirl Interlude but I’ll literally take anything that isn’t NFR 2.0

OMG that sounds literally perfect Stargirl is a MASTERPIECE

Now that is what we ALL need. Let's manifest it goddammit

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***