Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

What even are those last 2 lmaoooo

You haven’t heard Sometimes? omg what a bop

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana’s never made an album that sounds just like another album, so I doubt WHF/LDR8 will sound just like NFR. It’ll sound like it’s own album that will probably have elements of some of her other albums but will be ultimately it’s own thing. That’s how it always is. I can’t wait to hear what sound she’ll go for, but I can already assume it won’t be exactly like anything else she’s released but also not entirely different either. I don’t think anyone should be too worried it’ll be an exact copy of NFR, or any of her other albums.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

White hot forever is gonna be NFR part 2.

An even more stripped down, mature, singer-songwriter sequel, with just Lana and Jack on piano. Think of listening to haunting masterpiece that is Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have-But I Have It but 12 or 14 times in a row. 

giphy.gif

Lana’s never made an album that sounds just like another album

She did kinda try to recreate some of the Born To Die with Lust For Life and make it to be ''an album for fans'' and that didn't go really well. 

An even more stripped down, mature, singer-songwriter sequel, with just Lana and Jack on piano. Think of listening to haunting masterpiece that is Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have-But I Have It but 12 or 14 times in a row. 

Beige Boring Forever

Lana’s never made an album that sounds just like another album, so I doubt WHF/LDR8 will sound just like NFR. It’ll sound like it’s own album that will probably have elements of some of her other albums but will be ultimately it’s own thing. That’s how it always is. I can’t wait to hear what sound she’ll go for, but I can already assume it won’t be exactly like anything else she’s released but also not entirely different either. I don’t think anyone should be too worried it’ll be an exact copy of NFR, or any of her other albums.

let's keep in mind that this is  2019 lana who cant be bothered to do anything near inspired. that and i believe she said it herself it's gonna be nfr the sequel 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

let's keep in mind that this is 2019 lana who cant be bothered to do anything near inspired. that and i believe she said it herself it's gonna be nfr the sequel

She did say she’s been more inspired lately, so I think her writers block is actually away for now. Plus, her saying the album will sound similar means nothing. She said both Paradise and Honeymoon sounded like Born to Die, but they don’t really. I can see what she means, but they’re by no means replicas. So if the next album is supposed to sound like NFR, it probably won’t. Also keep in mind, she changes directions while working on the albums often so even if the songs she made so far sound like they could fit into NFR, it’s unlikely the album itself will have the same sound overall.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I just truly threw up in my mouth

She should repurpose some of the lyrics and melody from Greenwich and inject it into a new song....it's literally so good.

I think if she does it in a subtle manner, such as the Is It Wrong reference in Love Song, then it would work very well. It's a lot of fun catching references to her past works.

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Delete it fat

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don't think anyone wants this

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.