Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I wonder if NFR’s success will postpone the next album, if it’s gonna presque her into doing something as good as NFR...

I'm expecting this one in 2021.

I wonder if NFR’s success will postpone the next album, if it’s gonna presque her into doing something as good as NFR...

No, the era is dead and she maybe already moved on.

Mfhp.gif

I'm expecting this one in 2021.

Same! She had only recorded three songs as of October? (I think) Plus she hangs out with jack first then she might record something... Plus she has a couple of projects on the side... So before 2021 is a big stretch and I don't want to get my expectations too high like I did after she released MAC and VB, and expect a new record when there might still be a long way to go. 

Same! She had only recorded three songs as of October? (I think) Plus she hangs out with jack first then she might record something... Plus she has a couple of projects on the side... So before 2021 is a big stretch and I don't want to get my expectations too high like I did after she released MAC and VB, and expect a new record when there might still be a long way to go. 

what three songs? title track, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, what's the third?

what three songs? title track, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, what's the third?

We don’t know what the third track is. And even Let Me Love You... could be a song she is working on and is not even recorded (she did say she found the line, knew that the song was important but didn’t yet how)

Relax we haven't even hit page 100 yet lmaoooo- But. I'm hoping for some kind of orange, or amber.

And we are supposed to reach the 4000 pages this time..

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She said she would like to release it 12 or 13 months after NFR, and that's totally possible if she works hard on it. But I think if it has to come out next year (which I hope), it'll be more around October or November. I don't think she has been in the studio much lately with the tour, so she still possibly only has 3 tracks done. But when it comes out also depends on how many tracks she wants on it. If she wants 11 tracks like UV, it's possible it's coming next year, but if she wants 16 tracks like LFL, we'll probably have to wait until 2021. She cannot tour and be in the studio at the same time

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She writes alot of songs during her tour. Like Happiness. I'm pretty sure she'll finish half the album before Feb..and do the rest later. Anyway she and Jack seem to be extremely good friends so I can see them getting together alot after Xmas or New Year. Or she has probably already worked on alot of songs. She said she left out all the Shangri La stuff from NFR .. so she might put them out.

BTD and Paradise were separated by like 8 months..?

She writes alot of songs during her tour. Like Happiness. I'm pretty sure she'll finish half the album before Feb..and do the rest later. Anyway she and Jack seem to be extremely good friends so I can see them getting together alot after Xmas or New Year. Or she has probably already worked on alot of songs. She said she left out all the Shangri La stuff from NFR .. so she might put them out.

BTD and Paradise were separated by like 8 months..?

With Paradise, she was under pressure, she had to make it because of BTD's success, it wasn't really her own decision but the label's. It only has 9 tracks too.

Now, she has no obligation of putting music out and even if she writes a lot on tour, she still has to record. She wrote most of the songs on NFR between January and March, so she was on tour, but finished them when the tour was done, so I suppose it includes recording them and is not only about the production. All we can hope is that she keeps writing on tour. One thing that's almost sure, she hasn't been in studio with Jack since October. He would've posted pics of Lana on his Instagram for his November recap, like he always does when they're together. We'll see for December!

But tbh, I don't really care about when the next album will come out, I just want Yosemite to be released x)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~