Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

i hope i don’t get stoned to death for saying this but i wouldn’t mind an ariana/lana collab album as long as they’re the only people on it and ariana doesn’t overpower her

UbsOye5.png

What alt version(s) of Doin’ Time are there?

The TV track version. I'm not sure if it's been posted here but I'll post it if not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Please help: Does anyone remember that weird goth girl on YouTube who made a cappella Lana Del Rey cover videos in the woods while swinging around a sword/knife? I was telling my friend about her & need to find her account again.

People suggesting “surf rock” “psychedelic” as if her past three albums or so weren’t that? LOL

So you want another one of the same album again? UV, NFR are guitars, surf rock albums.

———————

An album full of “happy” “bright” lyrics would be different. People suggesting “dark” lyrics and trip hop beats have to be trolling at this point.

People suggesting “surf rock” “psychedelic” as if her past three albums or so weren’t that? LOL

So you want another one of the same album again? UV, NFR are guitars, surf rock albums.

———————

An album full of “happy” “bright” lyrics would be different. People suggesting “dark” lyrics and trip hop beats have to be trolling at this point.

Girl why is it literally every post I read from you on here is talking shit?

Anyway, NFR gave us FIILY (surf rock influence) and VB (psychedelic guitars) and bits here and there, but also songs like HTD, Hope, etc which are like the polar opposite. I want a whole album of surf rock, psychedelia, dark lyrics, trip hop beats. You're the only one trolling, sis.  :facepalm:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

lana will never have an album full of dark lyrics anyore you guys should have realized this by now. she is a grown woman that sings of all sides of life

But we still can hope for a full surf rock, psychedlic rock, electric guitar driven rockish album :hooker: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

But we still can hope for a full surf rock, psychedlic rock, electric guitar driven rockish album :hooker:

I would give up all the dark chocolate I have hoarded in my kitchen, my favorite, fluffiest slippers, my nutravapes, and all my bacardi for THIS

Lately I’ve been thinking I can see this album being a bit of a cross between jazz and country but still with a modern flair. Kinda like a bit of a contemporary take on honky tonk or swing or even rockabilly. It seems like a logical progression for her based on the styles of her past few albums.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

So would the spoken word poetry album technically be WHF or do you guys think they’re separate endeavours? Anyway, a poetry album is totally one of the concepts I was interested in seeing and I’m excited for it. I wonder if she’s releasing physical copies. She made it unclear whether it would be digital only or just a limited time release. If this is technically in the wrong thread, sorry.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

So would the spoken word poetry album technically be WHF or do you guys think they’re separate endeavours? Anyway, a poetry album is totally one of the concepts I was interested in seeing and I’m excited for it. I wonder if she’s releasing physical copies. She made it unclear whether it would be digital only or just a limited time release. If this is technically in the wrong thread, sorry.

Totally a different project. At some point in that video she mentions "an album she's currently working on" and that I think it's WHF, not the album she'll be releasing next month.

did she imply LDR7 has Native American influences?

That was my impression also.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains